Light skin Somalis, doesn't this annoy you so effing much!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it annoy you that just because you're light skinned and have Horner features..,people automatically assume you're Ethiopian or Eritrean. Very rarely will they think you're Somali.

I was at a Arab/Caribbean barbershop today and the barber asked me where I'm from, and I said I'm Somali...and they said "really? You don't look Somalian at all, i thought you was Ethiopian". I ain't never seen a light skin Somalian".
Everytime time I meet people and tell them I'm Somali, they always say this to me. It's so annoying.

It's like they can't believe that light skin Somalis exists. :mindblown:

P.S I know I'm gonna get "but you're Ethiopian" comments..No I'm not Ethiopian, I'm a Somalilander.

isheek wahan dahayo? wahan maha lago jeda? tukanka aan aday shalay. kas yo mag ban si hun o qoray lakin qof garan nayo wee garan donan

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Doesn't it annoy you that just because you're light skinned and have Horner features..,people automatically assume you're Ethiopian or Eritrean. Very rarely will they think you're Somali.

I was at a Arab/Caribbean barbershop today and the barber asked me where I'm from, and I said I'm Somali...and they said "really? You don't look Somalian at all, i thought you was Ethiopian". I ain't never seen a light skin Somalian".
Everytime time I meet people and tell them I'm Somali, they always say this to me. It's so annoying.

It's like they can't believe that light skin Somalis exists. :mindblown:

P.S I know I'm gonna get "but you're Ethiopian" comments..No I'm not Ethiopian, I'm a Somalilander.
Khaniska kuwaso usheeg anaka nagajooji beenta.
Tell me what that means and I'll believe you dameeryahow

It's clear you have an agenda khaniisyahow. Skin colour is irrelevant in Somali culture. Eritreans & Ethiopians are largely no different to Somalis, all HOA folks share a common set of Cushitic features & most are dark/brown skinned. You would have to be retarded to mistake a light skin Somali for another ethnicity....
:damedamn:

It's clear you have an agenda khaniisyahow. Skin colour is irrelevant in Somali culture. Eritreans & Ethiopians are largely no different to Somalis, all HOA folks share a common set of Cushitic features & most are dark/brown skinned. You would have to be retarded to mistake a light skin Somali for another ethnicity....

Horners all have a similar look. And Ethios-Eris can usually tell that I'm Somali. It's just non-Horners that can't. It's annoying that if you're light skinned and Somali, then people will automatically assume you're Habesha. It's starting piss me off Wallahi :bell:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No it's not. Why would you have so many Somali women using Diana or hoping their kids turn out lightskin? It's irrelevant for men, you mean.
:bell:

ExcessFame

True Villain
So you're a somalilander? I'm not surprised. @waraabe come get your cousin :mjlaugh:
Landers and dulinimo degenerate shit
zuma-meme.png

Horners all have a similar look. And Ethios-Eris can usually tell that I'm Somali. It's just non-Horners that can't. It's annoying that if you're light skinned and Somali, then people will automatically assume you're Habesha. It's starting piss me off Wallahi :bell:

:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.