Light skin Somalis, doesn't this annoy you so effing much!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are ton of "light skin" Somalis as it is, Amira just likes triggering ppl.

Wallahi I'm not abayo macaanay, people say this shit to me all the time. You probably wear hijab, that's why you don't get this. But if you wore your hair out and curly, most people would think you're Ethiopian too Walalo.

No it's not. Why would you have so many Somali women using Diana or hoping their kids turn out lightskin? It's irrelevant for men, you mean.
:bell:
Blame the rise of bollywood films in Somalia that have been causing self-esteem issues for xalimos. Back in the good old days, folks didn't give a damn about skin tone.

Wallahi I'm not abayo macaanay, people say this shit to me all the time. You probably wear hijab, that's why you don't get this. But if you wore your hair out and curly, most people would think you're Ethiopian too Walalo.

I do wear it out curly and there are tons of Somalis here so that's what they ask about before they'll ask about habesh. If they know they know or they miss the mark completely.

Aren't you from Toronto?

I hope you catch AIDS Insha'Allah
e245651a44d052107ea3301b0e9bbfbafca85606b8984a84bae1bb29b2e0500a.jpg

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Blame the rise of bollywood films in Somalia that have been causing self-esteem issues for xalimos. Back in the good old days, folks didn't give a damn about skin tone.
I don't think it's due to Bollywood but I think it might be relatively new. I see Somali women using skin bleaching creams and relaxers for their hair all the time these days

Doesn't it annoy you that just because you're light skinned and have Horner features..,people automatically assume you're Ethiopian or Eritrean. Very rarely will they think you're Somali.

I was at a Arab/Caribbean barbershop today and the barber asked me where I'm from, and I said I'm Somali...and they said "really? You don't look Somalian at all, i thought you was Ethiopian". I ain't never seen a light skin Somalian".
Everytime time I meet people and tell them I'm Somali, they always say this to me. It's so annoying.

It's like they can't believe that light skin Somalis exists. :mindblown:

P.S I know I'm gonna get "but you're Ethiopian" comments..No I'm not Ethiopian, I'm a Somalilander.

Wallahi your threads are doing my head in. So what the barber that cut your damaged bidaar thought you where something else.

What you want? a cookie? How the f*ck do you assume that everybody knows what the f*ck u are, when you are unsure about it yourself?

Keep eating that diana like it was suugo niyo, we all know deep down you used to be dhuxul

I'm very confused. @Amira, if you are a woman, please confirm it with a proof of sex or something to for clarification purposes as I would like to put this trans thing to rest.
If you are a man/Ethiopian, you should be ashamed of yourself :pacspit: nacala meel lagaa keneey

Status
Not open for further replies.