Light Skin Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Habeshas are generally light skinned but very Madow for some reason. I don't know why since I heard they were Cushites mixed with Semites from Yemen. It's like they got all of the recessive genes: short stature, dhagax hair, bug eyes, smelly skin, primitive culture, etc. They are truly a genetic oddity.
Better looking than ashy abdis and ashy grey skinned xalimos :umad:

Ethiopians and primitive don’t go together. Somalis are primitive. Y’all can’t even share a country:heh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm not racist anymore. Why is your jewish ass throwing me under the bus in the first place?
:draketf:
I'm the only reason people stopped questioning your Somalinimo. I can be the reason they start again.
:sass2:
Yea imma stop. Wallahi them niggas had me stressing. Imagine going through life being roasted for being a pirate Ass nigga and than joining a forum and niggas don't even think your Somali. The disrespect was real wallahi.

On the bright side my Somali reading comprehension has gotten better . I just need to learn to speak it.ill try more often.

Yea imma stop. Wallahi them niggas had me stressing. Imagine going through life being roasted for being a pirate Ass nigga and than joining a forum and niggas don't even think your Somali. The disrespect was real wallahi.

On the bright side my Somali reading comprehension has gotten better . I just need to learn to speak it.ill try more often.
Are you Ethiopian? i can understand if you are.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
You've been spared.
I confused yume for yuna.

As you were.:damnmusic:
You are slow asf. if I were yume I wouldn’t use third person :ohreally:

and how did you mistake our profile pics, are you blind. And you mixed up our names — you’re probs dyslexic :notsureif:

You are slow asf. if I were yume I wouldn’t use third person :ohreally:

and how did you mistake our profile pics, are you blind. And you mixed up our names — you’re probs dyslexic :notsureif:

My next response depends solely if you're male or female.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Better looking than ashy abdis and ashy grey skinned xalimos :umad:

Ethiopians and primitive don’t go together. Somalis are primitive. Y’all can’t even share a country:heh:

Why use a Somali forum then? Go use EthiopianSpot.com, or if you’re looking for a man, EthiopianSubhumansMate.com
:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Jennifer
20180501_215158s1p3r.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jim Crow your country is under occupation and y’all still killing each other over tribal shit and fighting over small cities like kismayu:chrisfreshhah:

But you calling civilized people “primitive” because you don’t like their food :childplease:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why use a Somali forum then? Go use EthiopianSpot.com, or if you’re looking for a man, EthiopianSubhumansMate.com
:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:
Subhumans are the ones from war ravaged poor country that depends on foreign handouts.
Y’all tribelist in this day and age

Dark skin somali women are beautiful. I don’t get why so many Somali women in Somalia bleach their skin? It’s not attractive.. isn’t it haram too? Like the Quran says we shouldn’t change our appearance or haram the body that god gave us.. so you could argue it’s haram
there i corrected it for you .
and you are right dark ,brown and light skin somalis are all beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.