Light Skin Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed lightskin Somali men look cute and handsome than darkskin Somali men but dark skin and light skin Somali women look about the same.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Light skin Somalis are half breed mutts
Them's fightin' words, bruv.
52e52d25-1da1-4303-946c-7c45442a9d4a.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've noticed lightskin Somali men look cute and handsome than darkskin Somali men but dark skin and light skin Somali women look about the same.

Most Xalimos disagree with you then and no light skin and dark skin Xalimos look different.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It has been scientifically proven that light skin Somalis are more likely to be little es.

While dark skin Somali are manly strong men. Look at Somali history the dark skins were dominating Somalia

Not some wimpy little light skin .

It has been scientifically proven that light skin Somalis are more likely to be little es.

While dark skin Somali are manly strong men. Look at Somali history the dark skins were dominating Somali.

I like cute things, cute guys are 1 of them u seem aggressive it puts me off

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

While dark skin Somali are manly strong men. Look at Somali history the dark skins were dominating Somalia

Wimpy little , haye?
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Goes-From-Calm-To-Angry-Smashing-a-Mug-On-a-Guys-Head-In-The-Departed.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No lol I've said it a lot I live the capital of Ethiopians in America so don't try to pull this shit on me I know you all better than I know Somalis :hillarybiz:
You know damn well that habesha are lighter than Somalians but you is trolling:abuxyga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending