Life of a stay at home Somali father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I told him to stay away from Mexican cholas in Mn, the woman only wanted documents out of him. Little did she know he came to the Country 3 years ago. Smh
Say Wallahi he’s a fob :damedamn:

I know a half Asian half Somali girl who’s a product document lust, only it was her Somali father who was the doc lustee. I have no idea why he couldn’t stay in the country, but the Asian mother dropped the kid on him once she had her.

That ninja is living my dream......he seems to be too religious to have a side piece on the side. Preferably a single mum who dont work and live across the road. Now thats having it all

Say Wallahi he’s a fob :damedamn:

I know a half Asian half Somali girl who’s a product document lust, only it was her Somali father who was the doc lustee. I have no idea why he couldn’t stay in the country, but the Asian mother dropped the kid on him once she had her.
My credibility :damn:
The worst to call a man is fob specially one who hasn't seen Africa in 16 years:damn:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
These are the type of kids who will grow up to actually love their fathers.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
That is pathetic and unnatural. A man should only be in the home at night. He should be working or being out in general. Effeminate westernization has taken hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending