Life is so boring

Please don't!!!!!!!!

You have so much to live for!!! And I need your off the cuff observational humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know which upvote symbol I should give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww thanks much. I didn’t mean I’m gonna kill myself lol, I’ll wait patiently til the day malikal mawt beckons me

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Introduce a new habit to your routine, find something you're genuinely interested in.
Think of your childhood and the things you where obsessed about at that age.

If it is a mental thing i suggest therapy.

I feel bored with life sometimes, but then I reflect on the punishment in the grave and the Day of Judgement, and it makes me feel grateful that I'm still alive Alhamdulilah. It also reminds me to make dua for my late ancestors who aren't able to make dua for themselves

I feel bored with life sometimes, but then I reflect on the punishment in the grave and the Day of Judgement, and it makes me feel grateful that I'm still alive Alhamdulilah. It also reminds me to make dua for my late ancestors who aren't able to make dua for themselves
That’s a good way to look at it. I guess I should be grateful I still have time

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Like @Luciddreamer said, you should take up a hobby or something in addition to work/school. Exercising is a fantastic natural anti-depressant. Combining that with extra salat, reading and listening to Quran, and a vitamin D supplement daily - silver bullet for depression

Being dark skinned and living in Norway i have to take 5-10k iu of Vitamin D3
every other day :mjlol:

Also, magnesium and zinc is sleept on, not to mention omega 3

Not going to lie - sometimes I think that if I ever make it to jannah InshaAllah, I wanna live out my dream of having Superman's powers with an entire world with real people in it

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

Wtf

:damn:

I thought I was the only one who made dua for the non Muslim ancestors during my nightly prayers

:damedamn:

Not going to lie - sometimes I think that if I ever make it to jannah InshaAllah, I wanna live out my dream of having Superman's powers with an entire world with real people in it
lol I would watch the movie the history of life from start to finish skip all the boring parts and get to the juicy stuff like the flood of Noah ( as) and also find out how this “samaale” guy looked

inshallah

Tukraq

VIP
Being dark skinned and living in Norway i have to take 5-10k iu of Vitamin D3
every other day :mjlol:

Also, magnesium and zinc is sleept on, not to mention omega 3
I always wonder why somalis move to such freezing climates, niggas live in Maine, Minnesota, Ohio, Ontario, Calgary, Scandinavia, heck some go to work in Alaska :cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts