Life is so boring

prophet nooh lived for 100’s of years and was tested more than us. When they asked him about dunya he said it was like entering a house. I went in the front and exit the back. You don’t realize how short life is because you not doing anything. Fill it with righteousness and goid deeds.

I want to go to jannah, I want to see my 80k servants, my two wife’s, and my 70 hoors but I have to earn it first. The more deeds the more rewards, trust me thank Allah for another day. You can get even more servants, and houses,women, and everything. The numbers I listed were the people at the bottom.

prophet nooh lived for 100’s of years and was tested more than us. When they asked him about dunya he said it was like entering a house. I went in the front and exit the back. You don’t realize how short life is because you not doing anything. Fill it with righteousness and goid deeds.

I want to go to jannah, I want to see my 80k servants, my two wife’s, and my 70 hoors but I have to earn it first. The more deeds the more rewards, trust me thank Allah for another day. You can get even more servants, and houses,women, and everything. The numbers I listed were the people at the bottom.
true but at the same time this dunya can get too much for us and in phases of life sometimes im focused on work and grinding and sometimes I think about how much I hate this life its not constant
Also I heard the hadith about Nuh AS b4 but I cant find a source for it