LIFE IS A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Ruining her home enough? She was terrible for trying to cheat on her man damn

low-key agreed.
life is :fredo: that way.

Big mistake you pulled brother never show mercy once you see weakness attack attack attack then ghost.
mi aboowe:drakekidding:can't let shaytan deceive me today nooooooo sir, Allah have mercy if I go through with it. Could brought bad djinn (curses) into my life
:wowsweat: Can't always bag a infidel even if she pretty and the pussy could been good :drakewtf: I wasn't trying to wife and convert her when you forsee those problems.

low-key agreed.
life is :fredo: that way.

mi aboowe:drakekidding:can't let shaytan deceive me today nooooooo sir, Allah have mercy if I go through with it. Could brought bad djinn (curses) into my life
:wowsweat: Can't always bag a infidel even if she pretty and the pussy could been good :drakewtf: I wasn't trying to wife and convert her when you forsee those problems.
I feel you bro from a religous perspective it would be a terrible idea its good you stuck firm to your morals :salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Good on you OP. Sometimes I wish was a homebody/ no social life but I love going outside and being on the go. Plus it’s summer so a lot of my homies are either off school or just working right now so I get random texts to hangout. I went to a little get together turned full blown party on Friday and seen a lot of people from my old high school. Wallahi it was actually interesting experience and I had a lot of fun

Alright guys, I'm generally a home body, but today, I decided to get the f*ck outta my home, and live a little.

So there's this park-like place that I see as I head to work, so I was like, f*ck it bro, I'mma go to that park.
Turns out, it was a fucking dam. So I'm looking clean and fresh and shit, and I'm like, "WHAT THE f*ck AM I DOING IN A FUCKING DAM?!" But I couldn't go home now, I'd feel like an idiot, so I decided to go to high park, cause I was recommended to go by a co-worker.

So I'm headed to Finch station, and the subway is down from Lawrence west to St.Clair. So as I'm about to head on a shuttle bus, I met this woman, who had a painted on Canada flag on her face, so I was like, f*ck social anxiety, give her a compliment, so I fucking did it bro! When we went back to the subway (St.Clair station), I chatted up with her and her friend, gave em my number and felt like a fuckin boss.

So I finally head to High Park, and man that place is fucking beautiful. I like going on walks anyway, but I took pictures, did my first instagram story, the works. I saw a fucking swan up close, and it didn't run away! I took unpaved paths, and felt like Tom Cruise running down.

IF YOU DEVOTE YOUR WHOLE LIKE ON THE INTERNET, FKIN STOP, LIFE IS A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE, GO OUTSIDE SXB!!!!

Proud of you sxb

I hate seeing somalis with social anxiety ( I have a 10% s.a so I can relate)

I get so depressed staying home but these days I’ve gotten so use to it that when I go out my social energy runs out so quick I start wishing to go home

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I get so depressed staying home but these days I’ve gotten so use to it that when I go out my social energy runs out so quick I start wishing to go home
I'm sorta the same way in a house party. I'll party my ass off for 2-3 hours straight and be the man, then have absolutely no energy. I won't talk to anyone, i'll just crawl to my bed.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s actually refreshing reading a thread that put a smile on my face.

Tired of these recycled gender war threads:susp:

Keep iit up fam :denzelnigga:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My face is up in the other thread. Y'all got 2 minutes to look at me.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I like to go to downtown whenever I’m free. I go everyonce in awhile just to walk around and help my homeboy who is a photographer find nice photospots.

and I like to go on hikes. Not that many places near me so I have to drive a good distance.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also random SoundCloud rapper concerts at small venues downtown.

After I experienced ugly good at a small venue I just tell my homeboy to hit me up with free tickets at concerts he takes photos for.

Niggas be trash but still be lit though fam.

I know this is late but good on you, brother. :salute:

The vortex of forums, gaming, and social media has dragged so many people into it that social awkwardness is becoming a general feature of most people these days. :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending