LIFE IS A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Alright guys, I'm generally a home body, but today, I decided to get the f*ck outta my home, and live a little.

So there's this park-like place that I see as I head to work, so I was like, f*ck it bro, I'mma go to that park.
Turns out, it was a fucking dam. So I'm looking clean and fresh and shit, and I'm like, "WHAT THE f*ck AM I DOING IN A FUCKING DAM?!" But I couldn't go home now, I'd feel like an idiot, so I decided to go to high park, cause I was recommended to go by a co-worker.

So I'm headed to Finch station, and the subway is down from Lawrence west to St.Clair. So as I'm about to head on a shuttle bus, I met this woman, who had a painted on Canada flag on her face, so I was like, f*ck social anxiety, give her a compliment, so I fucking did it bro! When we went back to the subway (St.Clair station), I chatted up with her and her friend, gave em my number and felt like a fuckin boss.

So I finally head to High Park, and man that place is fucking beautiful. I like going on walks anyway, but I took pictures, did my first instagram story, the works. I saw a fucking swan up close, and it didn't run away! I took unpaved paths, and felt like Tom Cruise running down.

IF YOU DEVOTE YOUR WHOLE LIKE ON THE INTERNET, FKIN STOP, LIFE IS A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE, GO OUTSIDE SXB!!!!

Last edited:
Last time I went outside voluntarily and not for work I got my hand cut open and rode the bus home after a drunk somali dude was talking to me about how he's going to rule the world. Life is the lamest adventure.

Alright guys, I'm generally a home body, but today, I decided to get the f*ck outta my home, and live a little.

So there's this park-like place that I see as I head to work, so I was like, f*ck it bro, I'mma go to that park.
Turns out, it was a fucking dam. So I'm looking clean and fresh and shit, and I'm like, "WHAT THE f*ck AM I DOING IN A FUCKING DAM?!" But I couldn't go home now, I'd feel like an idiot, so I decided to go to high park, cause I was recommended to go from a co-worker.

So I'm head to Finch station, and the subway is down from Lawrence west to St.Clair. So as I'm about to head on a shuttle bus, I met this woman, who had a painted on Canada flag on her face, so I was like, f*ck social anxiety, give her a compliment, so I fucking did it bro! When we went back to the subway (St.Clair station), I chatted up with her and her friend, gave em my number and felt like a fuckin boss.

So I finally head to High Park, and man that place is fucking beautiful. I like going on walks anyway, but I took pictures, did my first instagram story, the works. I saw a fucking swan up close, and it didn't run away! I took unpaved paths, and felt like Tom Cruise running down.

IF YOU DEVOTE YOUR WHOLE LIKE ON THE INTERNET, FKIN STOP, LIFE IS A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE, GO OUTSIDE SXB!!!!
Your right sxb lifes fun you just gotta explore and try new things everyday i faced my fear of heights on friday i went on every major ride in thorpe park multiple times wallahi it was the sickest experience i had this year. So yeah always try new shit not always bun up and playstation

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your right sxb lifes fun you just gotta explore and try new things everyday i faced my fear of heights on friday i went on every major ride in thorpe park multiple times wallahi it was the sickest experience i had this year. So yeah always try new shit not always bun up and playstation
Go on you bro! That's what the f*ck I'm talking about!

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Turns out, it was a fucking dam. So I'm looking clean and fresh and shit, and I'm like, "WHAT THE f*ck AM I DOING IN A FUCKING DAM?!" But I couldn't go home now, I'd feel like an idiot, so I decided to go to high park, cause I was recommended to go by a co-worker.

So I'm headed to Finch station, and the subway is down from Lawrence west to St.Clair. So as I'm about to head on a shuttle bus, I met this woman, who had a painted on Canada flag on her face, so I was like, f*ck social anxiety, give her a compliment, so I fucking did it bro! When we went back to the subway (St.Clair station), I chatted up with her and her friend, gave em my number and felt like a fuckin boss.

Do you plan on putting yourself out there more often now? :ohhh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You only live once man. Don’t let your fear control you. I signed up for hot yoga a month ago, the first few days I was fucking up the poses, I felt embarrassed cause everybody there were pros, even the fat people were doing the eagle poses right. I wanted to quit but I was like f*ck it man I am gonna push through it and learn all the damn moves. Now I feel comfortable doing the eagle pose, head to knee pose, awkward pose, etc etc
My posture got better too.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You only live once man. Don’t let your fear control you. I signed up for hot yoga a month ago, the first few days I was fucking up the poses, I felt embarrassed cause everybody there were pros, even the fat people were doing the eagle poses right. I wanted to quit but I was like f*ck it man I am gonna push through it and learn all the damn moves. Now I feel comfortable doing the eagle pose, head to knee pose, awkward pose, etc etc
Good for you @Emily !!! That's pretty damn cool!

Good on you man. The more you do these things the easier it will get.

The last thing you'll think about on your deathbed is wishing you spent more time on the internet.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

:denzelnigga: See, you're more interesting when you aren't downing faraaxs :drakewtf: why can't you be this way more often
:diddyass::diddyass: I like it

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:denzelnigga: See, you're more interesting when you aren't downing faraaxs :drakewtf: why can't you be this way more often
:diddyass::diddyass: I like it
@YourBroMoe doesn’t attack me though, he is down to earth whereas other people attack me for my opinions and ethnicity, they don’t even try to exchange posts with me in a civilized manner.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don’t I am just anti sexist threads.

Wait, you're habesha? :vo3yidw:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::gnzbryw: some thoughts came to mind. Hehehe

speaking of which a memory popped back up randomly:

:oops: lowkey I use 2 try to flirt with this Norwegian/Habesha halfie.
She had big ocean blue eyes and huge lips.
:gnzbryw: She almost considered cheating on her rich cadaan bf 4 me. :ftw9nwa: but I told her forget it I'm already ruining your home enough :p

:frdfvsb::frdfvsb: I kind of regret not taking advantage now but I was trying to show I am a good man :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: never again :ftw9nwa::gnzbryw:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Habesha dog :drakewtf: im jking dont spazz:drakekidding:
giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

:gnzbryw: She almost considered cheating on her rich cadaan bf 4 me. :ftw9nwa: but I told her forget it I'm already ruining your home enough :p

:frdfvsb::frdfvsb: I kind of regret not taking advantage now but I was trying to show I am a good man :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: never again :ftw9nwa::gnzbryw:

Ruining her home enough? She was terrible for trying to cheat on her man damn

Big mistake you pulled brother never show mercy once you see weakness attack attack attack then ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts