Liberal mosque opens in berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhammad made up arbitrary body movements and rituals in the 7th century. What does it matter if women are leading it? It's nonsense to begin with. Also your religion is compatible with slavery and slave masters and the "white man" is expressly against slavery in writing.

By the way, this wouldn't be appeasing their white masters. It's to make a mockery of something that is ripe for mocking.
:what: it would be appeasing their masters since only cadaanka r supporting it m8. U agree with the statement that this is islamically incorrect right. So that's all I said, that this goes against deenta and is a bid to make Islam more pleasing to cadaans and gaals in general. Of course in the aggressive somalispot way.:dabcasar: R u not the one always saying Muslims must stop acting moderate, well these people r not being moderate they r being straight up gaal like.

Perfect ?! Are you crazy your stuck in the 7th century time for a New Testament of the Quran one which fits modern narratives and not how to wipe shit with a peace of pebble ?

I would like to one day see women be allowed to wear what they please in Somalia without their vulnerability being taken advantage of so that they are not influenced to walk in tents in 30 degree weather ? Yeah what a wonderful religion Islam is women know their rightful place or else be beaten, I want to see a secular Somalia one day if god that's up there pleases :)
Islam The first Real democracy ever conceived in mind of mankind keeping with this principles which entered in a law as theory of political and CIVIL Equity Mohamed concerned Habitual oppression of the poor he attacked the extreme economic inequalities that limited of many more explicit according to tradition He insisted on racial equality " The white man is not above the Black man nor the Black man above the Yellow men, all the men are equal before the maker - This is a copy of German American Writer J Mullar. It is Clear Prophet Mohamed Invented Democracy before Greeks
This Gaal man wrote the Truth and You Supporting your white masters Idea kkkkk:)

I found this article AMERICAN GENERAL EDUCATION SOCIAL STUDY BOOK published 2000 in Texas

Last edited:
The religion of Islam proclaimed the first real democracy ever conceived in the minds of men. Islam is essentially a religion which propagated democracy and social equality. All the believers are equal and this fundamental equality is not a fiction as is so common among Christianity. It is accepted and real. The Hungarian Professor Dr Germanus, a great scholar, writes,
The Great Germany Loved even Adolf Hitler the great Loved Islam now I Surprised what is going on Germany

Islam imposes no restrictions on any individual enterprise towards amelioration of his status while it regulates the duties and rights towards his fellowmen. The respect and observance of Islamic social laws are a safety-valve against disruptive theories. These teachings are pillars of every sound society. They condemn selfish exploitation of the helpless and severely punish theft and robbery. No slogans or hatred but serious work and self-discipline all represented by the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet will pave the way towards the renaissance of the Islamic people.

No other society has such a record of success in uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity and of endeavour, so many and so various races of mankind. Islam has been more successful in mitigating race prejudice than other universal creeds. There is absolutely no colour bar for marriage. Islam has never known class-struggle and social hatred. It has banned human hatred and opened the way for human brotherhood and equality, whereas the western civilisation is still unable to look beyond narrow horizons of racial and national antagonism.

When shall the modern nations place love of man above love of the world? There can be no democracy without love of man as a man. This democracy is the very essence of Islam. That faith makes Islam a Brotherhood, an International Brotherhood, a fellowship of many races and tribes.

Mohsin

Sunnah is also in the Koran, but there weren't Muslims who claimed and identified to be Sunni prior to Mu'awiyah ascendency to power. Mohamed and his 4 caliphs preached Islam and becoming a Muslim and not a Sunni Muslim.
Muawiyah is the first arab king sunnis started after prophet death.

That's the thing about liberals man. You always see them sharing stuff like, say, an all Muslim girl rock band or a "liberal" mosque, because they're so desperate to show that Islam fits in their agenda. Virtue signaling is what it's called.
Sad thing is we have to rely on them because conservatives want to kick us out, not to mention that I cannot afford to support a lot of conservative policies either.
:bell:

FSMDOA

You admitted to listen to music and enjoy living among the midst of the "kufars" and not the stinking projects where the "Ummah" lives and that makes you a "Liberal Muslim". Abu Usamah Binu Carribean, the leader of the conservative Muslims and Imam of Masjid al-muhajiroun will tell you, come back to the "Ummah" and disown your parents.

You're putting words in my mouth, saxib. What "stinking projects?" When did I say I enjoy living amongst the kufars? Why the hell should I disown my parents, they're stronger Muslims than I am alhamdulillah.
:mjlol:

don't bother with that guy. every single one his posts here is pure calcaaling against muslims.

He's butthurt that he has to fake fast in the holy month

FSMDOA

You admitted to listen to music and enjoy living among the midst of the "kufars" and not the stinking projects where the "Ummah" lives and that makes you a "Liberal Muslim". Abu Usamah Binu Carribean, the leader of the conservative Muslims and Imam of Masjid al-muhajiroun will tell you, come back to the "Ummah" and disown your parents.

don't go all ayaan hirsi ali on us

Muawiyah is the first arab king sunnis started after prophet death.

Secret

Yes and No. Yes, the rift started earlier and had much to do with Aisha's hatred and obsession in stopping Ali to become a Caliph because she blamed his followers for the death of her tribal brethren (does it remind you modern Somalis) Othman. She along with Mu'awiyah who was also related to Othman were hostile towards Ali and waged wars against him which the famous one was the Battle of the Camel. You could technically argue that these events gave birth to the Sunni sect, however the Sunni sect only became dominant after the accessation of Mu'awiyah to power through might. That is when most of the early Sunni Hadiths were written that now my fellow Somali Sunnis consider it to be a Holly text.

You see Sunni scholars are mute and avoid discussing Mu'awiyah and Aisha's hatred and violence towards Ali and his family. Therefore, none of the herd could open mindedly say, hey, what happened here. A result of blind faith.

You're putting words in my mouth, saxib. What "stinking projects?" When did I say I enjoy living amongst the kufars? Why the hell should I disown my parents, they're stronger Muslims than I am alhamdulillah.

FSMDOA

Disregard mate, I was trolling you. Enjoy the final days of Ramadan and happy Eid in advance.

Apollo

VIP
Liberalism and Islam cannot be combined. They are fundamentally opposed to each other. Even Christianity can't, but at least the latter has been sufficiently subjugated as not to pose a threat to Liberalism.

Liberalism and Islam cannot be combined. They are fundamentally opposed to each other. Even Christianity can't, but at least the latter has been sufficiently subjugated as not to pose a threat to Liberalism.

Amun

Liberalism is a loaded word that requires to be defined. In most of the western countries, the Church is still a powerful institution and holds sway in many of the legislations passed by parliaments and decisions of the executive branch of government. The extent of their influence on politicians depends on which political party controls parliament and the executive branch. The Left and Centre Left parties propagate progressive social policies (to a limit), while the Right is alligned with the most religious zealots and legislate in regards to their approval. But when it comes to market economy, Jesus' Loves Money. Even the interpretation of the constitution by the Courts depends on the philosophy, religious affiliations and political leanings of the judges.

I agree with you that liberalism and Islam are oxymoron. Only the Hadud laws is what separates or distinguishes an ultra-conservative Islamic country from a conservative one.

Athenian democracy: 500 BC.

Prophet Muhammad: 600 AD.

Difference: 1100 years!

You're either unbelievably stupid or a troll!
You are stupid the article author was Hungarian Professor
The religion of Islam proclaimed the first real democracy ever conceived in the minds of men.
The Hungarian Professor Dr Germanus, a great scholar, writes,
Greek democracy was not real read the article. Do not follow your white masters Idea

Last edited:
This is nothing more then hot air for the media, a grand propaganda show as part of a wider psychological warfare against practising Muslims

There is nothing to worry about here, people that have such believes do not pray 5 times a day, that so called mosque will just be a relic collecting dust

waraabe

Your superior
You guys get too emotional over this shidh. We all live in gaalo countries, learn to ignore this.
Actually it can't be ignored, they are trying to make this the norm and ignoring it will be detrimental to the future Muslim generations

Actually it can't be ignored, they are trying to make this the norm and ignoring it will be detrimental to the future Muslim generations

Do you actually believe extreme liberal/s/lesbian's or any of the other derivative filth actually regularly pray 5 times a day? really? do you also believe gangbanger's pray?

You are giving way to much credit here sxb, such people don't come near Salah, never mind Salah they are blessed with further misguidance until they fall into apostasy, there is nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts