Liberal mosque opens in berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I would visit this mosque I don't have to cover up yay I'm not considered property !!! Count me in, I would like to lead the payers and talk about how men should be kept away from women, they are awrah !!!

VixR

Veritas
They done blew up :leon: It was inevitable, I remember there was a female led Salah sometime when I was a little girl.

It's funny that they're bending over backwards and changing parts of the deen to appease gaalo, yet they still got hate comments on the article along the lines of "well it's still the same terrorist shit"

Well that definitely backfired lmaoo :chrisfreshhah:

It's funny that they're bending over backwards and changing parts of the deen to appease gaalo, yet they still got hate comments on the article along the lines of "well it's still the same terrorist shit"

Well that definitely backfired lmaoo :chrisfreshhah:
Lol even the HIJAB is banned in their mosque:russ:

I actually don't mind, it's the same to me a mans voice or a women's, I actually think attendance would increase,maybe the youth would be more encouraged , all in all it's kind of cool.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I'm side eying the dark hijabi in the last row. She better not be Somali :damn:

Those dumb fucks don't realize the nonmuslims are laughing at them.

Liberal mosque kulaha tuff tuff:pacspit: that fatass better turn her location on, i just want to talk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seyran_Ateş

The imam ladies and gentlement

Her German language book Islam needs a sexual revolution was scheduled for publication in Germany in 2009

farage.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I predict there will be a female-led sect soon, such as Bahai and Shia and Ahmadi, etc. It'll be called Liberal Islam.

Her-Slam:patrice:

Ukti-ism:cosbyhmm:

She-a Islam :hmm:

Hisbul Muslimaat
:mjohreally:

Imagine a fat ass chick leading that prayer? tell me any nigga in the first line who would not stare?
A lot of people think Islam should change because of the times we are in but that would mean your God isn't really all knowing because he didn't account for our time. Why believe in such a God to begin with? Muslims who believe we should reform the Quran should just leave the religion. I know if I had the slightest doubts, I'd have left, god forbid.

Adolf

Your statement above is the brutal truth that Muslim men don't give a f*ck about the Koran when it comes to women. Mohamed preached you Muslim men to 'lower your gaze', but you can't and instead decided to even rug up female children as young as 4.

The whole idea of the Sunni sect was manufactured by the son of Abu Sufyan, Mu'awiya who established all these Sunni Hadiths and Sunni literature. This is a man who was forced to become a Muslim after Mohamed conquered Mecca, he was from a family who hated Mohamed and Islam, came to power by the sword, killed tens of thousands of Muslims, had deep seated hatred towards the 4th Caliph, Ali (cousin and son-in-law of Mohamed), finally through his son butchered the son of Ali and grandchild of Mohamed, called himself "deputy of Allah". Are these women in Berlin worse than this bloke you Sunnis follow? Most don't even know their history of Sunnism.

Adolf

Your statement above is the brutal truth that Muslim men don't give a f*ck about the Koran when it comes to women. Mohamed preached you Muslim men to 'lower your gaze', but you can't and instead decided to even rug up female children as young as 4.

The whole idea of the Sunni sect was manufactured by the son of Abu Sufyan, Mu'awiya who established all these Sunni Hadiths and Sunni literature. This is a man who was forced to become a Muslim after Mohamed conquered Mecca, he was from a family who hated Mohamed and Islam, came to power by the sword, killed tens of thousands of Muslims, had deep seated hatred towards the 4th Caliph, Ali (cousin and son-in-law of Mohamed), finally through his son butchered the son of Ali and grandchild of Mohamed, called himself "deputy of Allah". Are these women in Berlin worse than this bloke you Sunnis follow? Most don't even know their history of Sunnism.
Most men stare at a women, Muslim or not.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
WTF is this???????? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

I wonder the mental gymnastics it takes to be 'Muslim' and do this. Man, if only if I was able to get inside their heads :deadosama:

Liberals are trying to make Islam as Liberal as they can :russ:

Abu Hamaz and his gang of Abu Rashad and Abu Chad will blow it into pieces. I'm just waiting for my BBC Breaking News alert :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending