LGBT degeneracy

Apollo

VIP
This is the society some Somalis would support as long as their monthly handouts and food stamps are secured.
Who cares if your kids turn degenerates, as long as you have a full stomach.

I think some leftwing but socially/culturally conservative political parties will emerge, especially in countries with no first-past-the-post (FPTP) voting systems (mainly in Europe, not Anglo countries).

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This is the society some Somalis would support as long as their monthly handouts and food stamps are secured.
Who cares if your kids turn degenerates, as long as you have a full stomach.
It’s a trap. My sister is a psychopathic entitled degenerate because of she was indoctrinated into the victim mentality. A lot of bw here are career baby mamas or they move to states like Minnesota or Wisconsin for low rent/taxes and benefits. It’s a turns into a generation thing

Hold up your nose and vote left wing in the West.

Conservatives do not change cultural things. All they do is be racist, make the rich richer, and slow down immigration. All these things are not to the benefit of diaspora Somalis.

Correct. Here is the thing they don't tell you: conservatives in the West are mainly liberals. Conservatism is a stance: you want to keep things in society the same or slow the rate of societal change. In the UK, the old conservatives ("High Tories") were not liberals.

Liberalism is centered about liberty being the ultimate good. Economic liberalism (free market fetishism) is a corollary of that as markets are the best way to mediate between free individuals. Conservatives in the UK are liberals and conservatives in the US have always been liberal.

In the West, left-wing parties (bar some communist ones) and right-wing parties (bar some fascist ones) are all liberal. This is the trap that they don't tell you about.

Yes some parties may be more racist than others and others give you more money. They ultimately subscribe to liberalism. That is why right-wing parties adopt most of the social stances of the left wing ones eventually.

Apollo

VIP
Correct. Here is the thing they don't tell you: conservatives in the West are mainly liberals. Conservatism is a stance: you want to keep things in society the same or slow the rate of societal change. In the UK, the old conservatives ("High Tories") were not liberals. Liberalism is centered about liberty being the ultimate good. Economic liberalism (free market fetishism) is a corollary of that as markets are the best way to mediate between free individuals. Conservatives in the UK are liberals and conservatives in the US have always been liberal.

In the West, left-wing parties (bar some communist ones) and right-wing parties (bar some fascist ones) are all liberal. This is the trap that they don't tell you about.

Old school liberalism is quite rightwing. It doesn't help out the poor and is extremely market oriented.

Nowadays, especially in American English, liberalism usually means something close to Social Democracy and not old school (1800s) liberalism.

Correct. Here is the thing they don't tell you: conservatives in the West are mainly liberals. Conservatism is a stance: you want to keep things in society the same or slow the rate of societal change. In the UK, the old conservatives ("High Tories") were not liberals. Liberalism is centered about liberty being the ultimate good. Economic liberalism (free market fetishism) is a corollary of that as markets are the best way to mediate between free individuals. Conservatives in the UK are liberals and conservatives in the US have always been liberal.

Bingo. Aside from some economic differences, mainstream parties are different sides of the same coin.

Apollo

VIP
Bingo, aside from some economic differences, mainstream parties are different sides of the same coin.

On globalism and climate change they are quite different, even in the USA and UK. For instance UK Labour was either silent or pro-EU while the UK Conservatives leaned towards leaving the EU and facilitated Brexit. I'd call that a major political difference.

On globalism and climate change they are quite different, even in the USA and UK. For instance UK Labour was either silent or pro-EU while the UK Conservatives leaned towards leaving the EU and facilitated Brexit. I'd call that a major political difference.
True, but my post was more aimed at the Socio-cultural values of the mainstream parties in the West. No real difference in that regard.

Western parties that want to preserve the Greco-Roman/European civilisation & Ethnicity are on the fringes of society in most Western countries.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It’s a trap. My sister is a psychopathic entitled degenerate because of she was indoctrinated into the victim mentality. A lot of bw here are career baby mamas or they move to states like Minnesota or Wisconsin for low rent/taxes and benefits. It’s a turns into a generation thing
You peep game for what it is, and not for how it should be

True, but my post more aimed at the Socio-cultural values of the mainstream parties in the West. No real difference in that regard.
Yeah American parties have been moving to the left lgtv is accepted by conservatives in America now but a couple years ago they were staunchly against it

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Seriously 99 percent of the liberals that cape Islam would be sent to death in an actual Muslim country. Jews are the most liberal group out the main three. Certain sects of Christianity and most Catholics wear veils over the head, too
All religions are for this mentality "do for self" something liberals are against. They want the women to be married to the government and support them like a difficult sugardaddy. No wonder people get so fucking lazy. Big reason to why somalis back home don't rate us, because all they see with us are a bunch of spoiled kids and infantile adults

Apollo

VIP
Putin is a fairly good example of a genuine European Right-Wing/Conservative Statesman.

Russia is culturally not truly European.

It is culturally a mix between ''Europe'' and something ''Central Asian''.

PS. Lots of Muslims in Russia, many people don't know this. It has more Muslims per capita than many Western European countries.

It is culturally a mix between ''Europe'' and something Central Asian.

PS. Lots of Muslims in Russia, many people don't know this. It has more Muslims per capita than many Western European countries.
My father told me a Muslim lady ran for a high Russian political office

Apollo

VIP
My father told me a Muslim lady ran for a high Russian political office

I have a Russian Jew friend and he looks like he is admixed with Central Asian. :lolbron: Although most Russian Jews are not mixed with Asians (they mostly look like European/North American Jews).

It is culturally a mix between ''Europe'' and something ''Central Asian''.

Hmm, at it's core the National Character of the country was shaped by the Russian Slavs who were mostly influenced by other Euros; most notably by the Byzantine/Roman Greeks.

I don't see much Asiatic cultural influence on the Russian Slavs if any.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
voting is pointless - its an illusion - you're not in control in anyway.

a real redpilled person doesn't vote

Trending

Latest posts