LGBT degeneracy

Apollo

VIP
Hold up your nose and vote left wing in the West.

Conservatives do not change cultural things. All they do is be racist, make the rich richer, and slow down immigration. All these things are not to the benefit of diaspora Somalis.

This is the society some Somalis would support as long as their monthly handouts and food stamps are secured.
Who cares if your kids turn degenerates, as long as you have a full stomach.

On one occasion, I saw a White fella telling off Homo donkeys for doing PDA nearby Children in a public place & the non-White Muslims stepped in to take his side.

Probably, one of the few occasions i have seen Muslims & Far-Right/Right-wing Westerners on the same side lol.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Hold up your nose and vote left wing in the West.

Conservatives do not change cultural things. All they do is be racist, make the rich richer, and slow down immigration. All these things are not to the benefit of diaspora Somalis.
The left is just as racist. The welfare state breaks up the nuclear family . Democrats just want that vote and cheap labor. @Apollo Bill Clinton Title II of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 provided incentive grants to build and expand correctional facilities to qualifying states that enforced mandatory sentencing of 85% of a person's sentence conviction. "One purpose of theVOI/TIS incentive grants," the Bureau reported, "is to enable States to manage prison capacity by providing funds to increase prison beds for violent offenders

On one occasion, I saw a White fella telling off Homo donkeys for doing PDA nearby Children in a public place & the Muslims stepped in to take his side.

Probably, one of the few occasions i have seen Muslims & Far-Right/Right-wing Westerners on the same side lol.
homophobia and jewphobia brings both together

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
On one occasion, I saw a White fella telling off Homo donkeys for doing PDA nearby Children in a public place & the non-White Muslims stepped in to take his side.

:nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

Trending

Latest posts