The hardships they went through

Denni is his name
Select/ Elect him

26168164_1979731778708772_5297177390844627885_n.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I rather die than have you as a majeerteen, fucking sheegato

018E80EE-9374-40C4-B435-BAE4A370AEDF.jpeg

Funny that a non MJ fellow knows more than you. Puntland election is parliamentary hence the public don’t directly elect their candidate of choice.

Pay attention kid

Saalax you are right but it was figuratively by now we know Abdiwali Gaas failed to bring universal sufferage though he said in the first two years it will happen. One of many reasons why he needs to be booted out.

In this case it means let us support Denni!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know who he is but I have a feeling he will be good for the people, remember we need people with strong background in community service before running for a position. :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan your Osman Mohamud supremacy is transparent... Most of your positive threads are about Osman Mohamud candidates which is quite embarrassing knowing that Gaas will comeback with or without Osman Mohamud support. He got the CV and the money to get reelected.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan your Osman Mohamud supremacy is transparent... Most of your positive threads are about Osman Mohamud candidates which is quite embarrassing knowing that Gaas will comeback with or without Osman Mohamud support. He got the CV and the money to get reelected.
He's a woh2 sheegato, try to pay more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts