Let's vote for Saciid Denni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's a woh2 sheegato, try to pay more attention
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that he's a Wh2u sheegato?!! I personally think he wants Puntland to fail under Gaas's leadership. He has deep hatred and cuqdad for Omar Mohamud and praises his Osman Mohamud cousins and their achievements. @Bohol wants Somaliland to fail under HA's leadership that doesn't mean he's sheegato... Same with @Saahid Qamaan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that he's a Wh2u sheegato?!! I personally think he wants Puntland to fail under Gaas's leadership. He has deep hatred and cuqdad for Omar Mohamud and praises his Osman Mohamud cousins and their achievements. @Bohol wants Somaliland to fail under HA's leadership that doesn't mean he's sheegato... Same with @Saahid Qamaan

If he hates Omar maxamud he ain't osman maxamud not a real one anyways. That's the landheere of majerten and Osman Maxamud have no problem with Omar maxamud, total nonsense. If Omar maxamud left Puntland today, wallahi I doubt Puntland would stand even a night. It's simila to wacaysle leaving abgaal or Cayr leaving Habar Gedir.

But the difference with Omar maxamud is their not only fuckin rich as f*ck but they also have heaps of reer badiye like reer mahad so their number game is high like cayr and wacaysle but the quality of the clan is much higher also. Plus reer hersi oh my god nigga, those niggas are like educated elites of majerten also. So they have the brains, money, plus reer miyi power all combined.

But Bless Omar Maxamud their the most PATRIOTIC about Puntland, if these niggas went like garhajis us on us like garhajis does to Somaliland or wacaysle does to Abgaal, we would be no different to those shit holes u see the problems over there. U see how Galmudug can barely function, same deal will happen to Puntland.

But when it comes to history, boqortoyo, royalty and tradition omar maxamud knows to take a seat back, that shit is on lock-down for Osman maxamuddddddddddddddddddddd

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nothing like this will happen for Omar maxamud in terms of their history recognition by all Somali clans and they know it and they don't even compete in the history department with osman maxamud and respectfully bow out and say REER BOQOR that's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts