Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Due to the tilt of the Earth ,along with the fact that the Earth isnt flat,we shouldn't see the same stars across the earth. However I believe we have right ascension etc taking stationary points at some point in the solar at a time in the year.We have "mapped" millions of stars.Infact since ancient times certain constellations were mapped to find the places we need to go, explorers would often take advantage of the changing stars to plot their destinations.

If you want to count all the stars using the naked eye you will fail as at a certain distance light is impossible to see.Not to mention clusters along with gas blockage causes us to see the warped view of light.If you somehow saw all the stars the gravitational lensing would f*ck up your view.

But hey start counting.

Well I am not sure about that, because all I want to know is if the stars are the same stars or different stars cause that will determine if we are orbiting the same area of space or not and yes counting is a mathamatical functions. Same as weight, shape, volume, depth, length, width, height are.

Besides I do prefer a naked eye observation, for example I know the moon and sun orbits in a very similar pattern, as I see that in the sky. The question is does the earth? I am sorry but Cangeero I don't like your plantation style approach and your silly equations and algebraic crap, I consider it a horrible learning style and produced very little for mankind considering our huge humanity pool.

We need a vastly different approach and you will end up producing nothing for mankind just like 99% who go thru the plantation, all you will ever do is speed, profiency, memory, nothing else bro as you refuse to shake off the plantation style learning. It's really scary that you don't want to open up your mind bro and prefer being told everything like a robot is programmed for functions. It's scary because that robot will only ever be measured how quick he does thing and memorizes and other robotic functions, noone will ever ask the robot to bring something new because he isn't designed for that just like our educational system isn't either.

Do you really think how your learning is beneficial? your learning the letters bro and numbers which can be translated anyway, u think the pharoahs didn't have a numbering structure or the romans? it doesn't matter that superficial you will never learn nothing from that. It's a translation of sort of what we observe but your NOT OBSERVING AT ALL and focusing on the translation. That's why your so stuck and will be for the rest of your life as you join the zombie trails.

Last edited:
Well I am not sure about that, because all I want to know is if the stars are the same stars or different stars cause that will determine if we are orbiting the same area of space or not and yes counting is a mathamatical functions. Same as weight, shape, volume, depth, length, width, height are.

Besides I do prefer a naked eye observation, for example I know the moon and sun orbits in a very similar pattern, as I see that in the sky. The question is does the earth? I am sorry but Cangeero I don't like your plantation style approach and your silly equations and algebraic crap, I consider it a horrible learning style and produced very little for mankind considering our huge humanity pool.

We need a vastly different approach and you will end up producing nothing for mankind just like 99% who go thru the plantation, all you will ever do is speed, profiency, memory, nothing else bro as you refuse to shake off the plantation style learning. It's really scary that you don't want to open up your mind bro and prefer being told everything like a robot is programmed for functions. It's scary because that robot will only ever be measured how quick he does thing and memorizes and other robotic functions, noone will ever ask the robot to bring something new because he isn't designed for that just like our educational system isn't either.

Do you really think how your learning is beneficial?
If the moon moves at such a speed that is actually the speed the earth is spinning at plus the speed the moon is moving at.If you think of a ball and place an ant on it.Then get a smaller ball (sun) , let that sun be stationary and spin the ball the ant should see the "sun" "moving".For all intents and purposes it is.

Equations are simply effective language, its easier to say x+x = 2x than the sum of the same thing gives you double the thing we began with.Aristotle would often choose the latter approach and hence was horrible at explaining the world.

We aren't orbiting the same region of space as the solar system is orbiting the centre of the galaxy. measurements have been done since late (18th I think ) century.Thus throughout the life of Earth we see different stars, however you wont see much difference in your life time.

I don't understand what you mean we need a drastically different approach, ofcourse we use past discoveries to build up on what we know now.You can use intuition in mathematics a lot I do that whenever I answer questions.Mathematics is more creative than what you are thinking about, intuitive leaps are often taken by people which lead to still unproven theorem by Ramanujan and Euler etc. I learn by myself and I can prove or grasp anything I have learnt.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the moon moves at such a speed that is actually the speed the earth is spinning at plus the speed the moon is moving at.If you think of a ball and place an ant on it.Then get a smaller ball (sun) , let that sun be stationary and spin the ball the ant should see the "sun" "moving".For all intents and purposes it is.

Equations are simply effective language, its easier to say x+x = 2x than the sum of the same thing gives you double the thing we began with.Aristotle would often choose the latter approach and hence was horrible at explaining the world.

We aren't orbiting the same region of space as the solar system is orbiting the centre of Earth measurements have been done since late (18th I think ) century.Thus throughout the life of Earth we see different stars, however you wont see much difference in your life time.

I don't understand what you mean we need a drastically different approach, ofcourse we use past discoveries to build up on what we know now.You can use intuition in mathematics a lot I do that whenever I answer questions.Mathematics is more creative than what you are thinking about, intuitive leaps are often taken by people which lead to still unproven theorem by Ramanujan and Euler etc. I learn by myself and I can prove or grasp anything I have learnt.

I think I know your problem, your learning the syntax not the principles at all. The syntax can be presented using any methodology, it's not the way to learn at all.

I think I know your problem, your learning the syntax not the principles at all. The syntax can be presented using any methodology, it's not the way to learn at all.
I have learnt the syntax but I am a fluent translator.Give me statements irl and I can make them , like most students, into equations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The earth looks like this bro from the way I see it anyways. I don't care how anyone else presents it because I can actually look at the sky and see the curve which looks like a dome too me and I can work out the bottom of the earth and the depth and mass it will give this dome like shape. The best picture I can find that resembles the earth is this.

It's not really a circle, the best description is a dome. Now the funny thing I was going back to this imagining this dome interaction with the sun and if we take a light source right now and have this earth shape do a rotation because it will rotate but it rotates quite slowly as you can see it takes a while before it becomes day and night, there is huge time-lapse in between.

So it's not instanteonous the rotation. But if you notice that shape right there and if your blast light on it, as it rotates on itself, can you notice that one side will see light while the other will see the dark space because it is rotating between the sun and darkness, but the funny thing is, there is parts of that shape as it rotates will see strange day and night patterns especially around the corners of the dome. I've just marked it for you.

You probably asking why right? because as that rotates, all the center areas will rotate and face the sun or darkness, but those corners won't, so where'ever their land is around those corners will see strange day and night patterns.

Infact I think those two corners will only change from day to night when the earth does a full spin because it will spin back to darkness and it will stay there for a long time untill the next rotation, in-between rotations there isn't so much a rotation, I don't think, there something else happening, I don't know yet.

I think it might be half rotation that happens in between which can explain why it's day and night quickly in the middle areas of the world not the corners. The corners will only change once there is full rotation. So yes there is a half rotation happening, I just thought it about it now. But during that half rotation, the corners are still exposed to the sun.

Actually dont hold me to that, i have to think about it further but i know that shape definitely true. Except those edges there is something going to be different about those areas and the land that are located around there, I know that for a fact. I just dont know 100% yet how because the earth does go into day n night but it's always usually around the lands centered around the middle of that dome.

Maybe you can try it but What I am doing is envisioning the continents inside that dome at the bottom because we are stuck at that layer of the earth and looking up basically. Maybe u can do better then I can. I am tired now, I will do it some other time.

Who knows maybe can set up a dome like that and get the continent pieces like a puzzle with the same shape they are not and place them in there and get a big ass lamp and start working it out. I am not going to read it though I need to feel it and work with it, it's far better learning for me and I wish they taught with similar fashions at school. Plus we know the sun aint going nowhere so we can leave the lamp stationary because we know some parts are day and night at the same time basically. So the lamp can be stationary while we work what the earth is doing to mimick the conditions we see now.

If we got taught like this at school imagine the difference in students, that's real now not some equation shit.
rmjv6h.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh plus you got the moon and it's motions to take a que from also, cause it clearly has some cycles happening, I would assume the same is with the earth. It could be make a spin after set hours to explain why it goes day to night so quickly, but at the same slowly rotate to explain the long duration of the seasons. I'll think about it but we need to account for the fact it goes day to night very quickly but seasons and their long durations. The only way I can see this happening is the earth must flip its position very rapidly quick within hours so you get sun and darkness plus rotate it's actually spinning at the same time, I think to account for seasons.

It's basically doing two things at the same time, keeping a relatively slow spinning to account for the seasons as continent start to face further away from the sun while flipping itself over to account for day and night. U can't say it rotates and spins so quickly to be day and night while saying it also keep the seasons having a long duration. That's a time problem, it cant speed up and speed down at that rate so there must be some flip happening.

It's possible the sun and moon moving in different parts of our earth is due to our flip as it slowly flips over the sun starts to be seen in different areas, but at the same time if we can do this, it's pretty safe to assume the sun has this happening also in terms of rotation and flips.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn the night clouds are deceptive, you think the moon is moving but it isn't, it's the cloud giving the perception it's moving because we know the moon aint moving at the speed when no night cloud is present!!! I was wondering are the cloud speeds static as it passes through the sky? if it is could it be a way to determine how fast the earth is travelling or spinning? I never noticed the clouds travelling in different speeds at all, it appears static to my naked eye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Any science buffs in here can answer this perplexing question? Why in the world does thing go down in terms of land, you will notice ancient sites only a few thousand years ago have to be dug up under ground, you will see the same thing with land beneath us is pretty deep.

For example to find dinosaurs you would have to locate the time period and shelf and pray basically. So why do things tend to go down-wards, it's like new layers are added on top after a period of time and if so how can we measure this? do we look at the shelfs below and the time period it took between layers and work out what time it will take before we also become part of the shelf of earth below?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending