LETS TALK ECONOMICS: I WILL BE ANSWERING ECON 101 QUESTIONS

isnha Allah i will answer @RasCanjero questions in detail,

if yall need to know why those guys are my favoute, i can explain or give a quick expla of each economist and their conyrubtion,

thought not an Austrian school economist i will add Joseph Schumpeter, he was friends of the Austrians, also the father of what we call Creative Destruction , his work is super important as he explained why big companies with billions in the bank get their back side kicked by smaller firms, think how IBM invented the computer in the 50s and 60s but did not see the vision steve jobs or bill gates had, so by the 90s IBM was tiny compared to computer firms that did not exist in the 70s also explains why no tax payers should not be bailed out as it creates moral hazard and is unfair as other firms dont get bailed out,

yall should ask me which economist i hate and sent to prison if i could :mjlaugh: since a bad economist can ruin countless lives due to bad advise

like John Maynard Keynes said : we are all the slaves of some dead economist -or at least his theorems/ideas since politicians adopt these ideas and if they are bad we all pay the price

hope that helps

peter schiff, his dad and him wrote amazing books, for layman, investing in gold, real world economics, i even used to pay for his radio daily show until he made it free

bob Murphy mises institute

tom woods,

Joseph Salerno
American austrian economis from mises institute

murray rothbard

von hayek austrian

ludwig von mises

Ron Paul former congressmen economist and doctor

any questions please ask away bro

all very modern economist

avoid keynsian school economist, new classical, and Chicago economist except maybe milton freidmen, with a pinch of salt,

Not full blown Austrian but Austrian school derived, with modifications? @Teeri-Alpha-Kismayo looks like you only named Austrian school guys except for one Moneterist scholar Milton Friedman. Since you are against riba what other modifications.

Feel free to write an entire book instead of voocaroo

yall should ask me which economist i hate and sent to prison if i could :mjlaugh: since a bad economist can ruin countless lives due to bad advise

like John Maynard Keynes said : we are all the slaves of some dead economist -or at least his theorems/ideas since politicians adopt these ideas and if they are bad we all pay the price
who would you send to prison if you could then

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property

Thanks for clearing it up and yes I think it would be nice if you would narrate for muses, you have a great voice.
Also I don't know but I had other questions that you skipped over but I write it again: How would an Islamic bank make money when the business model of modern banks is based on ribs. And what's better for making money, day trading or longterm investment

Thanks for clearing it up and yes I think it would be nice if you would narrate for muses, you have a great voice.
Also I don't know but I had other questions that you skipped over but I write it again: How would an Islamic bank make money when the business model of modern banks is based on ribs. And what's better for making money, day trading or longterm investment

sorry i missed your Q about day trading insha Allah will answer that

Also, the question about how banks will make money in a non riba mode, i will answer by combing it in @RasCanjero questions since he also asked similar questions, i decided to group together Ras's questions since they are very similar in nature , bare with me lads,

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
How would you deal with the khat issue in Somalia? Theres always gonna be a supply if there's a demand for something, so is banning the drug a good way to go about this?

How would you deal with the khat issue in Somalia? Theres always gonna be a supply if there's a demand for something, so is banning the drug a good way to go about this?

sorry bro, that is qaat, i deal with economics, its a social issue, personally i think qaat is xaraam as its bad for your body and mind so it should be banned but how to enforce it i have no good ideas really, bad people will always find a way to buy drugs, maybe educate them?

sorry bro, that is qaat, i deal with economics, its a social issue, personally i think qaat is xaraam as its bad for your body and mind so it should be banned but how to enforce it i have no good ideas really, bad people will always find a way to buy drugs, maybe educate them?

Im still trying to figure out your fusion oglf shariicada and the Austrian school. What is xalaal flavor of the various Austrian school recipes for banking? plus if you can your take on ABCT and your ideal Islamic nation's proper money system

Also I don't know but I had other questions that you skipped over but I write it again: How would an Islamic bank make money when the business model of modern banks is based on ribs. And what's better for making money, day trading or long term investment

so insha Allah i will combine the Islamic finance part with the answers for @Khalid ali and @RasCanjero since they are the same themed Questions

but here is your answer about what is best day trading or long term investing

sorry for the delay bro, been painting the house lately,

answers for what is best day trading or long term investing

Im still trying to figure out your fusion oglf shariicada and the Austrian school. What is xalaal flavor of the various Austrian school recipes for banking?

bro i dont know what oglf shariicada is, please re write your question and elaborate what question you want me to answer, thanks,

Insha Allah guys i will do a very detailed answer on isamic bank

how islamic banking works/should work

how they will make money from

commercial loans I.e. loans to businesses, to fund investment projects and loans for personal use like wedding, painting a house

i will touch on mortgages and car loans and how Islamic banks will finance them or what the sharia is

i will touch on the nature of islam banking insha Allah and a quick history to the banking of the riba and how it came about and how it became the most dominant form of banking

this topic is very popular, its the most mysterious part to Muslims and those interested in finding an alternative to western system of banking,

insha Allah I will demystify it and hopefully shine a light to this thing called banking and what forms a xalal banking will take effect if we practiced true islamic banking

Trending