LETS TALK ECONOMICS: I WILL BE ANSWERING ECON 101 QUESTIONS

Royalflush

novacane
As in the siad barre regime, the somali nation prospered well under his dictatorship, but now under american influence this democracy which isnt really fair has lead to power being fractured across several autonomous states and some being sympathetic to our historical enemies such as ahmed madoobe. would you recommend the federal somali government invest its soon coming oil revenue in the military and exert its dominance over the autonomous states and transform somalia into a dictatorship with 1 ruler and several trusted governors in different regions, backed up by the military.then we can also with a united somalia take back ogaden and other regions such as mandeera

Thanks for the answer it really cleared it up for me. Quick question how would you advise an non-econ student to study economics. books recommendations?

Thanks for the answer it really cleared it up for me. Quick question how would you advise an non-econ student to study economics. books recommendations?

hope that helps

peter schiff, his dad and him wrote amazing books, for layman, investing in gold, real world economics, i even used to pay for his radio daily show until he made it free

bob Murphy mises institute

tom woods,

Joseph Salerno
American austrian economis from mises institute

murray rothbard

von hayek austrian

ludwig von mises

Ron Paul former congressmen economist and doctor

any questions please ask away bro

all very modern economist

avoid keynsian school economist, new classical, and Chicago economist except maybe milton freidmen, with a pinch of salt,

As in the siad barre regime, the somali nation prospered well under his dictatorship, but now under american influence this democracy which isnt really fair has lead to power being fractured across several autonomous states and some being sympathetic to our historical enemies such as ahmed madoobe. would you recommend the federal somali government invest its soon coming oil revenue in the military and exert its dominance over the autonomous states and transform somalia into a dictatorship with 1 ruler and several trusted governors in different regions, backed up by the military.then we can also with a united somalia take back ogaden and other regions such as mandeera

siad barre raped the country, banned food imports, gave contracts to only crony marehans, killed, raped, murdered and he destroyed the country,

economically and politically he was a disaster, maybe your a kid in his late teens, the man and his ilk destroyed and pillaged somalia for langab cuqdad interest,

please dont come here and tell me said barres regime was a utopia

my awow told me siad barre banned sugar imports for 5 years in early 1980s people had to live with it, they had itches all over due to low protein and Vitamins and vital minerals, whilst the only marehan guy allowed to export sugar that was badly needed could not run the monopoly factory he had, siad barre needed the hard currency and his one monkey could not run the only sugar factory despite heavy state support,

the men is dead, AUN, be he was pure evil and destroyed the nation,

so farmajo using Ethiopians our hated enemy is not bad?

ahmed madoobe bad, farmajo good?

looool

let each state region develop her oil wells, the federal state will destroy it, why should puntland or jubaland trust a monkey from xamar to run her oil industry?

if farmajo was smart i would say go and ask for a certain cut of oil wells to give to poorer regions,

everything farmajo did is anti somali and pro Qabiil and hassan and sheikh sharif yet you still think a strong central state will bring heaven on earth to somalia and act fair?

agah, why do you ignore reality bro?

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
hope that helps

peter schiff, his dad and him wrote amazing books, for layman, investing in gold, real world economics, i even used to pay for his radio daily show until he made it free

bob Murphy mises institute

tom woods,

Joseph Salerno
American austrian economis from mises institute

murray rothbard

von hayek austrian

ludwig von mises

Ron Paul former congressmen economist and doctor

any questions please ask away bro

all very modern economist

avoid keynsian school economist, new classical, and Chicago economist except maybe milton freidmen, with a pinch of salt,
sxb you are a treasure of economic knowledge, need more brothers like you with good economic understanding since economics is so important. what's your opinion on Paul Krugman? I know he's a Keynesian but didn't he get a Nobel prize in economics, so he must be knowledgable about economics
Edit: If Austrian economics is better than other school of thoughts then why is it not taken seriously among economists

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha-Kismayo don't worry. Got a PHD in it while you were gone :sass2:

Was going to tell you to delete those voice recordings but you already did that fortunately.

Politics @ work or in your future political career can get petty and you wouldn't want anyone to link you to your fkd battles on sspot.

@Teeri-Alpha-Kismayo don't worry. Got a PHD in it while you were gone :sass2:

Was going to tell you to delete those voice recordings but you already did that fortunately.

Politics @ work or in your future political career can get petty and you wouldn't want anyone to link you to your fkd battles on sspot.

LLol, thanks bro, in fact i felt guilty and only came back to create another account to answer your econ questions as i wanted to keep my promise to you that i will answer them, little did i know they will ban me for called isaaqs the I word, a word or name my ancestors gave them, a term of indearment,

@Removed advised and i took his advised and decided to delete the voice recordings since i came from a very famous family

but if you have any more econ questions, let me know,

sxb you are a treasure of economic knowledge, need more brothers like you with good economic understanding since economics is so important. what's your opinion on Paul Krugman? I know he's a Keynesian but didn't he get a Nobel prize in economics, so he must be knowledgable about economics
Edit: If Austrian economics is better than other school of thoughts then why is it not taken seriously among economists

thanks for questions bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property

thanks for questions bro
Really appreciate the answers sxb one last question I hope its not too much. which trade policy would you say would be better for Somalia ? Free trade or protectionism? I know free trade leads lower prices and thus higher standards of living but it can also lead to outsourcing of jobs like in US where many manufacturing jobs have been outsourced to countries where the wages is lower and I'm afraid that could to Somalia when it becomes industrialized. Also are you libertarian or paleolib by any chance? you seem like you like limited government also most Austrian econs are libertarians.

Royalflush

novacane
siad barre raped the country, banned food imports, gave contracts to only crony marehans, killed, raped, murdered and he destroyed the country,

economically and politically he was a disaster, maybe your a kid in his late teens, the man and his ilk destroyed and pillaged somalia for langab cuqdad interest,

please dont come here and tell me said barres regime was a utopia

my awow told me siad barre banned sugar imports for 5 years in early 1980s people had to live with it, they had itches all over due to low protein and Vitamins and vital minerals, whilst the only marehan guy allowed to export sugar that was badly needed could not run the monopoly factory he had, siad barre needed the hard currency and his one monkey could not run the only sugar factory despite heavy state support,

the men is dead, AUN, be he was pure evil and destroyed the nation,
saaxib you sound like an isaaq, what a jaded view! was the country not more stable even tho there was a proxy war. im just saying democracy may not be the best for a country so corrupt

and btw im marehan lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
LLol, thanks bro, in fact i felt guilty and only came back to create another account to answer your econ questions as i wanted to keep my promise to you that i will answer them, little did i know they will ban me for called isaaqs the I word, a word or name my ancestors gave them, a term of indearment,

@Removed advised and i took his advised and decided to delete the voice recordings since i came from a very famous family

but if you have any more econ questions, let me know,

Since we got you here might as well.

How would you setup Somalia's monetary system if you had that job?

Talking big picture what money system to use.

Based on fiat? If so how do you minimize the riba aspect of it without making the global financial system our enemies?

Bonus question.

Can you invest in companies that don't necessarily sell Haram products or services but still use riba to finance their business?

Almost every company in the S&P 500 uses leverage and those that don't probably had in the past.

To what extent do small investors share in the sin?

Last edited:

Based on fiat? If so how do you minimize the riba aspect of it without making the global financial system our enemies?

Bonus question.

Can you invest in companies that don't necessarily sell Haram products or services but still use riba to finance their business?

Almost every company in the S&P 500 uses leverage and those that don't probably had in the past.

excellent questions, i will answer them insha Allah, let me grab some shah

Really appreciate the answers sxb one last question I hope its not too much. which trade policy would you say would be better for Somalia ? Free trade or protectionism? I know free trade leads lower prices and thus higher standards of living but it can also lead to outsourcing of jobs like in US where many manufacturing jobs have been outsourced to countries where the wages is lower and I'm afraid that could to Somalia when it becomes industrialized. Also are you libertarian or paleolib by any chance? you seem like you like limited government also most Austrian econs are libertarians.

Please do NOT apologise, i will answer them all, benefit from me, keep all econ questions coming, no matter how hard they seem,

let me grab tea, insha Allah i shall answer any questions you have about economics,

Please ask as many questions about econ, we are all learning, sorry for the delay

here is a very comprehensive answer, hope that helps, any more questions please ask away

Bonus question.

some of my favourite questions excellent please keep them bringing

so here we go lets answer them

somalia for of monetary system

Hope that helps bro, dont be shy if you have any more questions, also @Rageedi dont be shy ask away

the best book on why riba is bad

The Problem With Interest (Riba). By Tarek El-Diwany

met him personally , former derivative trader, half german mum and masri dad, muslim, UK based

1595450122154.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
some of my favourite questions excellent please keep them bringing

so here we go lets answer them

somalia for of monetary system

Hope that helps bro, dont be shy if you have any more questions, also @Rageedi dont be shy ask away

Sxb appreciate the in-depth answer. Will download and check them out properly when I'm free later.

Had another question which is a bit more towards economic theory.

Don't need a correct answer just your thoughts since from what I've gotten from your recordings so far is that you've thought about our future economic options.

Question is what implications are there to our productivity and competitiveness in Somalia or the Muslim world in general without the use of riba.

Still have this view that Islamic finance is like a handicapped version of haram finance.

Basically missing most the benefits since risk and incentives aren't aligned.

Most the rules out there today seem to put on as an afterthought to sell sukuk bonds which border the grey zone imo.

You seem to see the bigger picture behind it all and definitely more familiar with the scholarary work underpinning it.

How can we integrate into the wider global capital markets with one arm tied behind our back.

Not only would we struggle to keep pace but we'll be outcompeted at every step by trade rivals who leverage to the hilt.

Either we realign incentives or lower risks through insurance through some lynchpin like an Islamic AIG.

It's not that the market isn't mature yet but from the little knowledge I have I don't see how we could make it more viable.

Another option is to isolate but that isn't realistic even if a dozen Muslim countries joined us.

Trending

Latest posts