Let's stop marrying somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ethiopian women have OPTIONS.

There is just no comparison whatsoever with Somali women and Habeshas.

One of them has a reputation for 2 apple mehrs for ex con reverts, whilst the other one is desired by middle class successful men(including Somali) around the world.

You hate them because they’re your kryptonite
Your father also had options but he ended up marrying your of a mother.

Go take your calcaal somewhere else. Raw meat eating, rat’s face idiot.

Hold up now.... I never said anything about marrying a fufu...
One drop rule ......

Ethiopian women have OPTIONS.

There is just no comparison whatsoever with Somali women and Habeshas.

One of them has a reputation for 2 apple or 25 cent mehrs for ex con reverts, whilst the other one is desired by middle class successful men(including Somali) around the world.

You hate them because they’re your kryptonite
:dead::dead::whoa:

I won't you like my timo hindi excellence:wow1: but go for a half adoon half adoon master.:wtfdis:

I don't want children being called shakur, jamal and retard o neil coming up to me saying "are you somali, I am 1/12 somali".:westbrookwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
MJ men era failed me!!!

Why are you obesessed with MJ men? I’m sorry they’re not into other men.

Thanks for your input

You said you wanted to marry an MJ man so I'm telling you what happenend? Why are you bringing khaanis shit for?

Either way, all this time you were bragging about marrying an MJ man and since they failed you. Now you want to marry an Anjabi? There are plenty of good Somali men from different Somali Somali clans that can make you happy, forget those pathetic MJ men.

Lol Western mj women love AA men

article-0-09FAD0A2000005DC-551_634x545.jpg

idris-elba-sabrina-dhowre-engaged.jpg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Most interracial Somali couples I see around are almost exclusively Somali Women + Ajanabi male anyways. It's rarely the other way around. The truth is faraaxs are extremely loyal, you will very rarely see one cuff an ajanabi ting long term or even marry one. People confuse this loyalty for not having options like Asian men, that is a fatal mistake. If we're being honest I reckon most Somali guys could probably pull hot girls of any ethnicity.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

This is why I made this thread. I can’t even form an opinion without getting stoned.

:farmajoyaab: If you said this on Slife, I guarantee the brothers wouldn't respond this way. I think they had a better understanding of kaftaan and greater social intelligence. The visceral response here shows they aren't self-assured.:siilaanyolaugh: I think the most tragic tales are from Reer Nigis, across the pond. I think its a case of HSD - Halimo-Induced Stress Disorder. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending