Let's stop marrying somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lets marry mixed men,black and white preferably. Not too white to be considered pink skin and not too black to be considered Madow.

No more bird chest Somali men.

Mixed men like this

drake-hairstyle-beard-fade.jpg
drake-adidas.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Every group has their own baggage. :mjlol: The one featured above has the sexual restraint of a bonobo - they have no limit to the number nor do they care about the quality of what they touch.

Better the skinny you know than Jimmy gone wrong from Degrassi.

Mo G has won this round.

Last edited:
Lets marry mixed men,black and white preferably. Not too white to be considered pink skin and not too black to be considered Madow.

No more bird chest Somali men.

Mixed men like this

drake-hairstyle-beard-fade.jpg
drake-adidas.jpg
not every mix man looks like Drake. Why do you think men like this would even consider a self hating Somali xalimo?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Self hating Xalimos usually end up with low caste reverts. :kanyeshrug:

I guess those MJ men failed you. :mybusiness:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You must be an ugly dark skinned xalimo. Only super dark skinned Xalimos marry white or half white men to have light skinned babies:hemad:

Last edited:

VIP
Someone cut this deranged old ladies internet. She's been producing the same garbage content for 2+ years.

@Reiko edoo, I think it's time you hang it up. Meeshan wey kaa waashey

World

VIP
Where did you get the impression from that any self respecting, educated, quality ajnabi man would choose a futo dhuxool xalimo? Just like all other black women, you are considered the least desirable among men.

World

VIP
Nope, a lot of men have a fetish for Horner women because they are ''black'' without the masculine Bantu features.
Precisely my point.

They’re seen as nothing more than a jungle fever that men might want to try once in their lifetime, but that’s about it.

My impression has been that the vast majority of Whites, Arabs, South Asians, Latinas and East Asians consider all types of blackness as undesirable.

Somali women don’t really any choice other than gypsies, ex con cadaan or madow reverts, and the bums of other Muslim ethnicities(if they’re lucky). Like African American women, they’re only tied to their men out of convenice and not choice. If they had any choice then they would have jumped ship a long time ago.

Apollo

VIP
Precisely my point.

They’re seen as nothing more than a jungle fever that men might want to try once in their lifetime, but that’s about it.

My impression has been that the vast majority of Whites, Arabs, South Asians, Latinas and East Asians consider all types of blackness as undesirable.

Somali women don’t really any choice other than gypsies, ex con cadaan or madow reverts, and the bums of other Muslim ethnicities(if they’re lucky). Like African American women, they’re only tied to their men out of convenice and not choice. If they had any choice then they would have jumped ship a long time ago.

Not everything is about looks. Values and culture are also important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending