Still better than the paasto legs of yours
tenor-3.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Let's be honest somali females are fat from logical and moral standpoint
Would you rather save 5 lives or one whale :heh:
#bromance

Lol lies, it's not about saving, you want the sausage party for other reason come out with it you filthy dog.

TooMacaan

VIP
** Which 5 users do you throw overboard but with a life jacket?
** Which 5 users do you throw overboard without a life jacket?
** Which 5 users would you throw over to appease the sharks and buy time?
I know the second Q refers to 'users you actually dislike' but, Is the first one about 'users you love to hate (but don't want "dead")' or is it just about users you generally like?? And does the third refer to 'users that you're neutral about'/'don't care one way or another'...?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know the second Q refers to 'users you actually dislike' but, Is the first one about 'users you love to hate (but don't want "dead")' or is it just about users you generally like?? And does the third refer to 'users that you're neutral about'/'don't care one way or another'...?
Yeah pretty much how it works. It's about users you'd throw overboard with the hope that you'd eventually rescue them. They have a better chance than those you'd throw without a life jacket so you like them a bit more. lol

i would throw them all into the sea without their shirts then make rope out of the shirts to hold the life jackets together into a raft or at least something that floats and chill until help arrives. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending