Let's Play A Game. Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are crazy though. From your story you're only proving my point. :drakewtf:

What's with the subclan wars horta? Do you guys not like each other? Inalilahi

Depends my sub clan is outlier compare to other dhulos :manny:
We kill each other/surrounding groups over blood feud mainly because of the eye for eye rule but we're the most United against our external enemies :manny:

Gambar

VIP
Depends my sub clan is outlier compare to other dhulos :manny:
We kill each other/surrounding groups over blood feud mainly because of the eye for eye rule but we're the most United against our external enemies :manny:

Gartay. I don't know much about Dhulos. You said you were born in Mombasa, ma sijuaa tahay? :mjohreally: Amina Mohamed ma garan?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There pro money they don't care about anything else the Canon fodders in Puntland are mostly them
Do I have mj in me yes I have darod women from ever sub clan not name lel kase awrtoble DNA
:russ:
Even though I have more mj great grandmothers then any other group i pretend like it doesn't exist:russ:

Gambar

VIP
There pro money they don't care about anything else the Canon fodders in Puntland are mostly them
Do I have mj in me yes I have darod women from ever sub clan not name lel kase awrtoble DNA
:russ:
Even though I have more mj great grandmothers then any other group i pretend like it doesn't exist:russ:
Ceeb badaana. War heedhe, don’t make me find you in MN and jump you with @Reiko :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending