LETS FACE IT: After Turkey done this we should petition Turkey 2 make us one it's province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
UAE showed interest in repelling Turkish influence they never gave a shit about Somalis. And where have they gone that turned into another Dubai? They have a history of being snakes and ruining ports but you're so blinded by qabyalad you'd shoot yourself in the foot over it. You didn't answer my question you're just making baseless accusations about my intentions. Turkey has proved to be a great partner and I wish they would help all regions the way they've helped Xamar. Gulf Arabs don't even help their Arab brothers they destroy them. Utter trash. Anyway, inshaAllah it'll work out for the best.

Who said anything about qabiil? Just because I want to build my soon to be country? Turkey is too busy helping Muqdisho, and like I said they will need all the luck in the world. Either way they forked over 366 millions dollars. That's enough to make another Dubai in Puntland. We will build our soon to be Country and good luck with you and Turkey. You would have sang a different tune if UAE showed interest in Muqdisho.

Who said anything about qabiil? Just because I want to build my soon to be country? Turkey is too busy helping Muqdisho, and like I said they will need all the luck in the world. Either way they forked over 366 millions dollars. That's enough to make another Dubai in Puntland. We will build our soon to be Country and good luck with you and Turkey. You would have sang a different tune if UAE showed interest in Muqdisho.

Lol you are delusional sis

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
:mahubowtf: What's with this UAE vs Turkey circle jerk.

Both are watching out for their interest first.

Mine the dirt around you and start your own industries.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Everyone has ulterior motives, to think they don't is being naive with that said I'm grateful for all the help and relief Turkey provided for Mogadishu.

Gambar

VIP
UAE showed interest in repelling Turkish influence they never gave a shit about Somalis. And where have they gone that turned into another Dubai? They have a history of being snakes and ruining ports but you're so blinded by qabyalad you'd shoot yourself in the foot over it. You didn't answer my question you're just making baseless accusations about my intentions. Turkey has proved to be a great partner and I wish they would help all regions the way they've helped Xamar. Gulf Arabs don't even help their Arab brothers they destroy them. Utter trash. Anyway, inshaAllah it'll work out for the best.
Let me ask you this, why hasn’t Turkey shown as interest in Puntland (or any other regions)?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander doesn’t seem to be Turkeys policy, correct me if I’m wrong. UAE came with a deal for Puntland, had Turkey done the same I’m certain Puntland wouldnt’ve turned it down.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Mogadishu should apply but Punt's economic aspirations lie with United Arab Emirates which now is a part owner in Bosaso port and built the Puntland Maritime Police Force which protects our shores from IUU.

Let me ask you this, why hasn’t Turkey shown as interest in Puntland (or any other regions)?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander doesn’t seem to be Turkeys policy, correct me if I’m wrong. UAE came with a deal for Puntland, had Turkey done the same I’m certain Puntland wouldnt’ve turned it down.

I don't know that they hadn't shown any interest. I can understand though if there were no other options, what I don't get is calling them brothers and allies.

Gambar

VIP
I don't know that they hadn't shown any interest. I can understand though if there were no other options, what I don't get is calling them brothers and allies.
I’m just assuming they haven’t. As a nation, I like the Turks better than Arabs just based on how they treat Somalis. If Emirates and Turkish airlines fly over Somalia :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts