LETS FACE IT: After Turkey done this we should petition Turkey 2 make us one it's province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

When children are neglected by parents the children are put in foster care.

We outa request to be absorbed by Turkey.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My loyalty lies with UAE.
Why are you Somalispot Puntlanders so dumb? UAE is LITERALLY sucking up your oil yet you guys bootyclap for them. This is only from you online folks. No sane Puntlander supports them in real life.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you Somalispot Puntlanders so dumb? UAE is LITERALLY sucking up your oil yet you guys bootyclap for them. This is only from you online folks. No sane Puntlander supports them in real life.

Puntland will become the next Dubai and Abu dhubai. Real puntites support this.

Viva la UAE...

Gibiin-Udug

Look at all these haters gathering around, hating on my dear brothers UAE.

May they always prosper.

*** counts her Arab money***

Lol there is, Just need the right equipments and to dig deep enough. There’s oil in Somaliland and parts of the south too.
They already dug the mj territory and hit water thoe:mjlol:
And this wasnt mj digging but foreign groups who had the right equipments:mjlol:

Look at all these haters gathering around, hating on my dear brothers UAE.

May they always prosper.

*** counts her Arab money***

Do you actually believe UAE is in Somalis interest? Is it a coincidence they started striking bad deals to build ports etc after Turkey showed up after ignoring us for so many years? Or are you trolling?

Gibiin-Udug

Do you actually believe UAE is in Somalis interest? Is it a coincidence they started striking bad deals to build ports etc after Turkey showed up after ignoring us for so many years? Or are you trolling?
Whatever builds Puntland I'm all for it.

Let turkey build Muqdisho, I'm all for it but how come you greedy hyenas think UAE is upto something when they show interest in Puntland?

Whatever builds Puntland I'm all for it.

Let turkey build Muqdisho, I'm all for it but how come you greedy hyenas think UAE is upto something when they show interest in Puntland?

I'm asking you why you prefer UAE building Puntland over Turkey? And it's because they have a history of being snakes not that I don't want every Somali region to develop.

Gibiin-Udug

UAE showed interest in Puntland and if Puntland will look like Dubai then I'm all for it.

But reer Muqdisho want to eat the cake by themselves and want to judge others. UAE is building the port and they will also develop business deals in Puntland and I'm quite estatic.

Good luck to Turkey for trying to rebuild Muqdisho, they will need it the most.
I'm asking you why you prefer UAE building Puntland over Turkey? And it's because they have a history of being snakes not that I don't want every Somali region to develop.

UAE showed interest in Puntland and if Puntland will look like Dubai then I'm all for it.

But reer Muqdisho want to eat the cake by themselves and want to judge others. UAE is building the port and they will also develop business deals in Puntland and I'm quite estatic.

Good luck to Turkey for rebuilding Muqdisho, they will need it the most.

UAE showed interest in repelling Turkish influence they never gave a shit about Somalis. And where have they gone that turned into another Dubai? They have a history of being snakes and ruining ports but you're so blinded by qabyalad you'd shoot yourself in the foot over it. You didn't answer my question you're just making baseless accusations about my intentions. Turkey has proved to be a great partner and I wish they would help all regions the way they've helped Xamar. Gulf Arabs don't even help their Arab brothers they destroy them. Utter trash. Anyway, inshaAllah it'll work out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts