Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Your opinion is needed, do you believe that the hadith are necessary, if so why? If not, why?
How you know the sunnah without the hadith. Your ignorance on Islam is 100%

Can you do surgery for a person who has a brain tumor. If no then you have no right to talk about what you have no knowledge of.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
How you know the sunnah without the hadith. Your ignorance on Islam is 100%

Can you do surgery for a person who has a brain tumor. If no then you have no right to talk about what you have no knowledge of.
The sunnah and hadith are two different things, study your religion before talking smack.

Of course we do. It's part of the pillars of Iman. Following and believing in the Prophets (let's stick with Prophet Muhammad SAW, in this case).
Now how would you follow the Sunnah of the prophet of you stick to the Qur'an alone? You wouldn't know how to pray or how many rakats in each Salah. You wouldn't know how and what to do during Ramadan. You wouldn't know the specific supplications (or dua'as) to say during Hajj and 'umrah.

(a) Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80] Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

(b) Allaah warns us not to go against the Prophet (peace be upon him), and states that whoever disobeys him will be doomed to eternal Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

(c) Allaah has made obedience to His Prophet a religious duty; resisting or opposing it is a sign of hypocrisy: “”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:65]

(d) Allaah commands His slaves to respond to Him and His Messenger: “O you who believe! Answer Allaah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life . . .” [al-Anfaal 8:24]

(e) Allaah also commands His slaves to refer all disputes to him: “. . . (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allaah and His Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

(a) Al-Tirmidhi reported from Abu Raafi’ and others that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I do not want to see any one of you reclining on his couch and, when he hears of my instructions or prohibitions, saying ‘I don’t accept it; we didn’t find any such thing in the Book of Allaah.’” Abu ‘Eesaa said: This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. (See Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Shaakir edition, no. 2663).

Al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah, may Allaah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Would any of you think, reclining on his couch, that Allaah would only describe what is forbidden in the Qur’aan? I tell you, by Allaah, that I have warned and commanded and prohibited things that are as important as what is in the Qur’aan, if not more so.” (Reported by Abu Dawud, Kitaab al-Khiraj wa’l-imaarah wa’l-fay’).

(b) Abu Dawud also reported from al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah, may Allaah be pleased with him, that “the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) led us in prayer one day, then he turned to us and exhorted us strongly . . . (he said), ‘Pay attention to my sunnah (way) and the way of the Rightly-guided Khaleefahs after me, adhere to it and hold fast to it.’” (Saheeh Abi Dawud, Kitaab al-Sunnah).

The fact that the Prophet (peace be upon him) is the Messenger of Allaah indicates that we must believe everything he said and obey every command he gave. It goes without saying that he has told us things and given instructions in addition to what is in the Qur’aan. It is futile to make a distinction between the Sunnah and the Qur’aan when it comes to adhering to it and responding to it. It is obligatory to believe in what he has told us, and to obey his instructions.

The ruling concerning those who deny the importance of the Sunnah is that they are kaafirs, because they deny and reject a well-known and undeniable part of the religion.

You would know about the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad SAW, without the authentic Hadiths. Not following it is an act of Kufr.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
What do you mean by leave hadith? As in the sayings of the prophet? Just elaborate, and ill give you an honest opinion
One is a confirmed and authentic action of the prophet, recorded during his lifetime. (Sunnah)
The other is a so called saying of the prophet, that can't be verified to be true. (Hadith)

Difference between the two is that the Sunnah can never be false, but the hadith can. That's why the hadith are never in the same grade as the Sunnah, and can only be considered something useless. That's also why the sunnah ONLY covers the practical parts of Islam and the hadith do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.