Lets Discuss Energy Science Without Copy/Paste

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you truly understand the science behind energy you will present it a manner how you understand it not copy and paste and the more simpler u understand it and can explain it so it becomes universal understanding.

We should grow and make other Somalis grow not compete with each other becuz we are globally seen as 1 team, the team must help each other where their is a weakness not internally compete.

Energy is a very special topic in this world because all industrial countries are powered by energy. Energy is like the physical infrastructure relative to how literacy is a social infrastructure to begin tapping into education and developing skills and being attractive to investors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's simply start by discussing the LAWS of energy as this is a LAW you should demonstrate how everything is effected by it like how gravity applies to everything in the universe, including humans. Laws must show how it applies to human also and then you can look around how it applies to everything else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I understand the following so far.

1. Systems. Anything with heigh-width-depth dimension is a system including the universe, planets, stars, inside earth. Systems don't need to be physical system like matter either and can take upon non physical presentation like energy which is then enclosed and manipulated to do work.

2. Energy law regarding it converts not created or destroyed. U can see even human bodies convert upon death, so universally nothingness doesn't exist.

3. Different forms or presentation of energy like fuel sources which are transferred to create work or ouput. This applies to humans also how we consume food and its transferred to our body for us to do work or motion. Remember motion is a big part of energy which we need to learn so we can mechanize our economy. I also know mechanical products manipulate heat source to create motion.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The mathamatics of quantifying is much easier then the science laws. Most people can learn that it will be measured and stored and then released using whatever measurement technique. Its an important stage the maths or it won't be able to be used, but not as important as the laws.

Quantifying is it measuring it's quantity or pressure rates as it will follow the laws of everything being 'small medium big' or numbers like humans the law we r mass, energy is more important then the measurement tool to quantify like height, weight, etc. All science measurement is the same in its topic.

Actually height-width-depth is even more important since its concept is universal law then each unique numbers of every human.

All science topics will follow the same philosophy LAWS-CONCEPT-MATHAMATICAL MEASUREMENT OR CALCULATION is later stage. The maths is impossible if the geniuses dont set the laws and then concepts for maths to be used.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please don't become dumb ppl competing or thinking they have knowledge, smart ppl know their knowledge or truth is only true relative to today it may change next week or year let alone be content it's a universal truth for eternity. True smart ppl know they are not settled into anything and continously exploring to test and even REJECT their own knowledge. Smart ppl are never satisfied or close of their minds. A true smart person will tell u the truth he feels dumb becuz the scale of knowledge is INFINITE PLUS COMPLEX, SO THEY approach the complexity thru applying simplicity not more complexity. Like Somali civil war its complex but ppl analyze it thru simplicity not add more complexity.

Knowledge is an infinite book, humans r not infinite, its well accepted among smart ppl whatever u hold to be true today will change next week let alone being a universal truth for eternity. Smart ppl will tell u they feel dumb due to the scale of knowledge being infinite-changing.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Physics, thermodynamics , fluid mechanics all help describe energy. To fully understand you need heavy math at least in my opinion to calculus 3. Then you should take these classes to fully understand formulas and calculations. It takes semesters and years of schooling hard to summarize in forum like this. Khan academy probably good start for intro

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Physics, thermodynamics , fluid mechanics all help describe energy. To fully understand you need heavy math at least in my opinion to calculus 3. Then you should take these classes to fully understand formulas and calculations. It takes semesters and years of schooling hard to summarize in forum like this. Khan academy probably good start for intro

U do need to understand laws-concepts first not the maths which comes much later. Maths is only used to measure n quantify, how can u measure, quantify, calculate when u don't know the guiding laws and concept? How would u quantify human heigh, weight, quantity, other characteristics if u don't know the concept of mass, matter or the laws humans are subject to? I would suspect every scientific domain is similar.

So lets discuss the laws and concept of energy not copy n paste from AI either but simplistic discussion.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
U do need to understand laws-concepts first not the maths which comes much later. Maths is only used to measure n quantify, how can u measure, quantify, calculate when u don't know the guiding laws and concept? How would u quantify human heigh, weight, quantity, other characteristics if u don't know the concept of mass, matter or the laws humans are subject to? I would suspect every scientific domain is similar.

So lets discuss the laws and concept of energy not copy n paste from AI either but simplistic discussion.
Most of the sciences just based on observation and best way to describe patterns is math in my opinion all science goes back to math. Humans can only go so deep with the why until we hit it’s just the way it is. there is realm we will never be able to uncover. We just observe gravity and it’s pattern we don’t know why it exist but it’s fundamental to universe

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

I’m no physics major just took some classes so honestly way out of my depth here . Energy to me just boils down to F=Ma many of the other formulas in the fields like thermodynamics, fluids, are derived from this using calculus and math.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most of the sciences just based on observation and best way to describe patterns is math in my opinion all science goes back to math. Humans can only go so deep with the why until we hit it’s just the way it is. there is realm we will never be able to uncover. We just observe gravity and it’s pattern we don’t know why it exist but it’s fundamental to universe

I think u misunderstood me, im not arguing science is about why I know it's about how. But how do u calculate or measure something if u don't know the underlying laws and concept of the topic? that's like saying u will create a car without knowing the concept and laws of a car. I know the concept underlining the car, the quantity-size-calculations-measurement to build it comes much later. That's like saying a coder with their editors and language in IT comes before academics(theories, laws, concepts)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hilmaam let's talk about the 'concepts' of Calculus even not calculations becuz u can't calculate anything without the concept. Imagine I said I can calculate height, width, depth of a mass without knowing the concept of height-width-depth, the number is irrelevant given to coders of each field to manipulate, tho the guy who created the concept of heigh-width-depth is 'concepts'.

Maths is said to be the language of the world cuz it can be manipulated, measured only after the law-concepts is established for it work within. Its ludicuros saying programming languages comes before theories such as alogrithm and boolean logic

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I think science is amazing when I look at airplanes cell phones space travel. But it’s also very limited to human observation. We all expect gravity to exist tomorrow based on countless observation. But Gravity is fundamental force that just is we will never likely explain why it just how universe was designed. Even ancient man knew that if you drop something it will be pulled towards ground. Newton actually used math to describe that phenomenon and used the formula to predict even objects like moon in space movementand mass.

All our understanding is based on patterns and best way to describe pattern is math. We cannot for certain say tomorrow gravity will exist maybe tomorrow is day pattern ends

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think science is amazing when I look at airplanes cell phones space travel. But it’s also very limited to human observation. We all expect gravity to exist tomorrow based on countless observation. But Gravity is fundamental force that just is we will never likely explain why it just how universe was designed. Even ancient man knew that if you drop something it will be pulled towards ground. Newton actually used math to describe that phenomenon and used the formula to predict even objects like moon in space movementand mass.

All our understanding is based on patterns and best way to describe pattern is math. We cannot for certain say tomorrow gravity will exist maybe tomorrow is day pattern ends

Newton quantified gravity to be calculating Force = Mass and accelaration. That's a concept only as u said it was universal knowledge things drop, what may not have been universal that he applied it to the cosmos tho. Lets talk like ancient man first to establish it, not concept n measurement. Calculation is to easy, the hard work is done for u. But Laws is out of this world type brains as u can apply it to everything including urself, while 'concepts' is second like newton, calculation after concept is provided is the easiest level.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hilmaam

Laws=sharci and sharci mean applicable to everything in the universe
Concepts = theories applicable to a certain topic only, it's not universal
Maths = measurements and calculations so it can be applied

We must follow that method in any topic or else your not following proper procedures

Trending