Lets be honest about Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Mercury

wtf this photo above looks sh!t. looks like total slum. No wonder Hargeisa was neglected during Kacaan era.
It was smaller than it is now but everyone had water in their homes, proper paved roads and electricity.

Oriental hotel Area Before
406873998_e3206f6f31_z.jpg

Today

9c794f45-430c-432c-ac49-a06d096e8384

Burco is blessed with abundance of water

It is also well planned with wide roads.

It sits on the biggest underground water in
Somaliwayne

_59747529_aquifiers_africa_464map.jpg

Burco is blessed

I’m taking about a city wide underground water delivery system such as in xamar. Not wells and underground reservoirs. Does it have that?

Bro it looks good for distance. It is definitely more built up but it is not a beautiful city

When it comes to natural beauty burco is better than Hargeisa

Hargeisa needs visionary mayor with no corruption, so that Hargeisa roads, transport and water systems can improve quickly.

Saalax Bidaar

I’m taking about a city wide underground water delivery system such as in xamar. Not wells and underground reservoirs. Does it have that?
Yes it does. You will never hear water shortage in burco, Berbera and Borama

It is Hargeisa that is lacking. Rest are fine

Hargeisa needs visionary mayor with no corruption, so that Hargeisa roads, transport and water systems can improve quickly.

Kkk there is no visionary leader among Somalis anywhere. Just look at the thread about abaarso. Niggas wanna shut it down over tongue wagging. They would similarly shut down anybody with an ounce of vision:drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Are you sure/ The whole place is a mess

Burco and biyo la’aan is oxymoron. I am sure you will find some people complaining about water scarcity even in Mogadishu but consensus is burco has no water shortage in general

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Burco and biyo la’aan is oxymoron. I am sure you will find some people complaining about water scarcity even in Mogadishu but consensus is burco has no water shortage in general

I didn't say Burco, I said Berbera. Hargeisa is atrocious, their carrying on 'donkey carts' still, the existing water wells cannot provide any more water connections to home and half the city or more is water less.

Saalax Bidaar

I didn't say Burco, I said Berbera. Hargeisa is atrocious, their carrying on 'donkey carts' still, the existing water wells cannot provide any more water connections to home and half the city or more is water less.
Berbera has had same water supply since the Abbasid government, then was further improved by the Ottomans. some croaks came in and try to take privatize it. Rer Berbera were pretty mad about that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Berbera has had same water supply since the Abbasid government, then was further improved by the Ottomans and they have exact same public water supply. Recent some croaks came in and try to take over the water supply and privatize it. Rer Berbera were pretty mad about that. They water supply was good and efficient just some People had to come in and ruin it

80% of the city has no water. All carried on donkeys, nothing to be proud of sxb, all somalis are shocked with you. No city in Somalia has this problem except hargeisa.

Saalax Bidaar

80% of the city has no water. All carried on donkeys, nothing to be proud of sxb, all somalis are shocked with you. No city in Somalia has this problem except hargeisa.

Let them all die for all I care
This is what happens when you give your leaders a free pass, they will screw you royally

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let them all die for all I care
This is what happens when you give your leaders a free pass, they will screw you royally

Just tell a lander 'cup biyo ma rabta' he will probably have an orgasm because water in that region is like scoring the lottery and it's just a 'normal right' in puntland. We are trying to make rural nomads water sufficient by digging wells out there not the cities, that shit was done in 98 for the cities i think and ever since they keep adding more wells which they call the water extension right at the water point, especially when more home/businesses/factories and water connections are needed on the pipeline. Even idp camps have water connection right to their homes, bloody IDP camps.

I might come to Hargeisa to get a feel of the 17th century living conditions and ride those donkeys lol

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Who is way better off? Do you live in Somaliland all year round or are you living in comfort in the west or some other place?
I mean SL is better off staying independent and isolating itself from Somalia until there are real progress in the SL and SO peace negotiations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the Dr is coming to Hargeisa on the somaliland donkey express, forget the fact, I spent all day in the morning fetching my water so I can have a shower because there is no pipes and the wells are drying up, but forget that for now waryee lets talk about our next 'recognition' party

MP-donkey1.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

80% of Hargeisa has no water? :jaynerd::ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts