Let us pray for the young Somalis in coma

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I just heard about the 5 boys and 2 girls that overdosed in Minneapolis. One person has died so far and the rest are fighting for their lives. It’s so sad because drugs are not the same like they use to be, pills like benzodiazepines are cut with fentanyl now days, it will KILL you, even if it’s ur first time.

Inshallah the youth became aware of the danger of these pills and say no when offered. Life is precious, these babies have to learn to make better decisions because they barely lived.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Also pray that no other Somali falls in the drug trap. The ones in coma are already a lost cause, and if they do recover I hope this serves as a reality check.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Also pray that no other Somali falls in the drug trap. The ones in coma are already a lost cause, and if they do recover I hope this serves as a reality check.

Not necessarily bro, when I was a teenager I remember being offered drugs at parties and I would refuse and my friends that didn’t were considered cool and got a lot of numbers. Peer pressure and the need to impress the opposite sex to be liked is real, someone that would otherwise say no could do it for other reasons. I hope that the community reaches out to all the at risk youth and steer them towards the right direction :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I make dua they stick to loud only very sad that they're trying pills

Amiin brotha, are u sure about loud tho? I heard about someone losing a foot after they got very high, it could be a strain that destroys nerves :)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not necessarily bro, when I was a teenager I remember being offered drugs at parties and I would refuse and my friends that didn’t were considered cool and got a lot of numbers. Peer pressure and the need to impress the opposite sex to be liked is real, someone that would otherwise say no could do it for other reasons. I hope that the community reaches out to all the at risk youth and steer them towards the right direction :)
I disagree. I've been offered weed and other types of drugs many times before, but all you gotta do is shake your head and say "I'm good". People naturally respect your decision and don't insist. Peer pressure is mostly in your head, almost no one ever suggests that you're not cool by not doing drugs or even insist on you taking drugs.

Most of the girls who do drugs are ran through anyways, if I ever had an urge to do drugs then it was because of curiosity and not because I felt the need to for whatever reason. My friends are good people, and even when I was friends with questionable guys who weren't the best influence. They only asked me to take hit as courtesy.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Amiin brotha, are u sure about loud tho? I heard about someone losing a foot after they got very high, it could be a strain that destroys nerves :)
It was probably laced. I'll never do weed but it's definitely a lot safer than most drugs. Only problem is having smokes in your lungs may lead to lung cancer.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yo homies be smoking some angel dust my guy no way that's loud cronem

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Pretty sad situation, I knew the kid that passed away he comes from a good family. It’s heartbreaking when you see such a young life wasted, may Allah make it easy on their families.

I just heard about the 5 boys and 2 girls that overdosed in Minneapolis. One person has died so far and the rest are fighting for their lives. It’s so sad because drugs are not the same like they use to be, pills like benzodiazepines are cut with fentanyl now days, it will KILL you, even if it’s ur first time.

Inshallah the youth became aware of the danger of these pills and say no when offered. Life is precious, these babies have to learn to make better decisions because they barely lived.
Them kids r taking fake pills now smh May Allah have mercy on them

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I have no symapthy for when ur parents escaped war for better future n u have chances but still overdose on drugs

Trending