let me introduce you to Gazi Kodzo, take him as your role model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This man is delusional beyond belief. Blacks invented everything and whites did nothing kulaha :drakekidding:

Oh him :mjlol:He's the one that came up with the terms mayo people, cave people, etc.
They call him a black supremacist :russ:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We Wuz ...
8a6.jpg

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
We Wuz ...
8a6.jpg
The real Moors of Spain were black. Here are some paintings of the Moors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the Europeans who drew these paintings were just color blinded idiots who could not tell the difference between Arabs and Blacks.:cosbyhmm:

Here are the Dutch people celebrating the Moors.

black-pete-netherlands.png

I rest my case:sass1:

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I guess the Europeans who drew these paintings were just color blinded idiots who could not tell the difference between Arabs and Blacks.:cosbyhmm:

They look Somali ileen we wuz kaukayshzan

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Afrocentrism is cool but don't tell me you don't cringe when some black supremacist go overboard and make up shit like this website:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Minoan_Greece_2a.htm

I really blame it on ourselves ... Africans should've kept better records of their history.

Every time there was a tribal war everything probably went up in flames if they didn't store everything orally. .

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Afrocentrism is cool but don't tell me you don't cringe when some black supremacist go overboard and make up shit like this website:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Minoan_Greece_2a.htm

I really blame it on ourselves ... Africans should've kept better records of their history.

Every time there was a tribal war everything probably went up in flames if they didn't store everything orally. .
The brother is a bit misguided. Blacks were definitely in Greece. As you can see, those sculptures are real. They did not make Greece but they were in Greece as merchants. The Greeks loved the black people. They even have their own mythology of a black man named Memnon from Ethiopia (Nubia) who saved the Greeks in a war but fought against them in another where he lost and was ki11ed by Ares (God of War). The Greeks said that the Nubians were the most beautiful and long lived of all of mankind (this was said by the first historian, Herodotus). Here are some more images of blacks in Ancient Greece...

O25eYKcYUG2HvpFiC0X2JoXXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY

The_Departure_of_Memnon_for_Troy._Greek%2C_circa_550-525_B.C..jpg
(both are Memnon)

Achilles_Aias_hydria_Met_56.171.29.jpg

athena_birth.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts