Let me ask yall religious folks A question?

There are multiple religions on earth and we can all agree that they contradict each other. This indicates that not all religions can be the truth. So we can prove that although “one religion” in theory could be factual, they cannot all simultaneously be factual.

This proves that human beings are capable of believing in any collection of ideas that are not factual. Proving one religion to be factual would result in multiple other religions being disproven. So that would mean you could have spent your whole life living a lie and believing in ideas without any factual evidence.

Statements like “what I’ve been told is the truth” and “what they’ve been told is lies” with regards to people who follow other religions, are not good enough argument.

The question that I want to ask is “What makes your religion the one true religion?”

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
There are multiple religions on earth and we can all agree that they contradict each other. This indicates that not all religions can be the truth. So we can prove that although “one religion” in theory could be factual, they cannot all simultaneously be factual.

This proves that human beings are capable of believing in any collection of ideas that are not factual. Proving one religion to be factual would result in multiple other religions being disproven. So that would mean you could have spent your whole life living a lie and believing in ideas without any factual evidence.

Statements like “what I’ve been told is the truth” and “what they’ve been told is lies” with regards to people who follow other religions, are not good enough argument.

The question that I want to ask is “What makes your religion the one true religion?”
This is not a question to ask a forum, you should ask a sheikh. My reasons are the quran and the fulfillment of the prophet alyhi salatu wa salaam. Read the quran and reflect on the miracles of Allah azza wa jal.

This is not a question to ask a forum, you should ask a sheikh. My reasons are the quran and the fulfillment of the prophet alyhi salatu wa salaam. Read the quran and reflect on the miracles of Allah azza wa jal.

why must I ask a sheikh? Are normal humans not capable of using their brain?

can you tell me more about these “miracles”?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
why must I ask a sheikh? Are normal humans not capable of using their brain?

can you tell me more about these “miracles”?
You go to the doctor when your body aches, why can't you go to the Sheikh when your faith is shaken?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Islam civilises and brings law and order. It addresses both physical and mental illnesses. It brings harmony among the ppl, calls for preserving the ties of kinship, It instills inner peace.

Without Islam, the world would be dark hopeless place of total evil and injustice

Islam civilises and brings law and order. It addresses both physical and mental illnesses. It brings harmony among the ppl, calls for preserving the ties of kinship, It instills inner peace.

Without Islam, the world would be dark hopeless place of total evil and injustice

I would say the world is dark and hopeless place.

are you not muslim?

Are you muslim naaya?

there is objective proof that the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is a true Messenger of Allah

therefore our belief in Islam is not based on blind faith