Do you agree with my claims (make sure to read first)

• Total voters
I’m seeing a rise of people saying that men should do housework and stuff and yes I believe that cooking and cleaning is a mandatory skill 👩🏾‍🦱🧠

But, a massive “but” the man is known for working since he’s the one with the strength so of course he’s gonna be working more than a female that’s why the female is known for cooking and staying with the children more often and if it was just the man working and cleaning that leaves the women 💪🏾✨

What is she bringing into the table other than just sitting around and stuff, that’s why the man is working since it’s a well known fact men are stronger ya digg fam 🦦🐲

but now the boys the children, they should clean and cook as well but not as much as the females since the men will inshallah marry someone and they will have to work as well that’s why the females are known for cooking 🤷🏾‍♂️🥣

Although for me when I get married I’ll be cooking for her breakfast one day and she’ll cook me breakfast one day as well inshallah 🤤🍳

But I hope to be making a good salary by then inshallah 💵💰💸😍

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1605108355774.png

What you have failed to recognize is that women can and often do work better-paying jobs but because of gender roles, they are forced to do the housework as well as earn money to support their family as most families require two sources of income to live comfortably. Whoever earns the most is the breadwinner, it used to e men but with better-paying jobs requiring brain and not brawn, many women will be working high-end jobs. If she earns more and works longer hours there's no reason for her to do the housework.

What you have failed to recognize is that women can and often do work better-paying jobs but because of gender roles, they are forced to do the housework as well as earn money to support their family as most families require two sources of income to live comfortably. Whoever earns the most is the breadwinner, it used to e men but with better-paying jobs requiring brain and not brawn, many women will be working high-end jobs. If she earns more and works longer hours there's no reason for her to do the housework.
Well not everywhere is a first world country saaxiib and not every where has enough opportunities as well :whoa:

What you failed to recognize is also who loves cooking more #BIGBRAIN
ACC1D429-D272-41D8-A5ED-E5F43CBE7397.png

That's implying that women are smarter when in actuality it depends on the person :mjdontkno:

That's implying that women are smarter when in actuality it depends on the person :mjdontkno:
Again misinterpretation, everyone sees what they want. But what I meant by ' better-paying jobs requiring brain and not brawn' is that men tend to be stronger and because modern work is focused on smarts. Women have more of an opportunity since they won't be at a disadvantage because of their strength.

Again misinterpretation, everyone sees what they want. But what I meant by ' better-paying jobs requiring brain and not brawn' is that men tend to be stronger and because modern work is focused on smarts. Women have more of an opportunity since they won't be at a disadvantage because of their strength.
Now that sounds reasonable, i think it was the way you worded it