Do you agree with my claims (make sure to read first)

• Total voters

Alluring

Sayonara
I disagree with the part about making them do less chores, that just makes them lazy and doesn't teach them hard work. Besides, you don't know for a fact what their future relationship dynamic will be.

I disagree with the part about making them do less chores, that just makes them lazy and doesn't teach them hard work. Besides, you don't know for a fact what their future relationship dynamic will be.
🤔 I never said less they should learn the skill but it depends on the period of time or who loves cooking more

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m seeing a rise of people saying that men should do housework and stuff and yes I believe that cooking and cleaning is a mandatory skill 👩🏾‍🦱🧠

But, a massive “but” the man is known for working since he’s the one with the strength so of course he’s gonna be working more than a female that’s why the female is known for cooking and staying with the children more often and if it was just the man working and cleaning that leaves the women 💪🏾✨

What is she bringing into the table other than just sitting around and stuff, that’s why the man is working since it’s a well known fact men are stronger ya digg fam 🦦🐲

but now the boys the children, they should clean and cook as well but not as much as the females since the men will inshallah marry someone and they will have to work as well that’s why the females are known for cooking 🤷🏾‍♂️🥣

Although for me when I get married I’ll be cooking for her breakfast one day and she’ll cook me breakfast one day as well inshallah 🤤🍳

But I hope to be making a good salary by then inshallah 💵💰💸😍
in this episode of the children of sspot discussion this young zomelia ubogna is taking about marriage while sipping hoyoo's left tiddy milk

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I’m seeing a rise of people saying that men should do housework and stuff and yes I believe that cooking and cleaning is a mandatory skill 👩🏾‍🦱🧠

But, a massive “but” the man is known for working since he’s the one with the strength so of course he’s gonna be working more than a female that’s why the female is known for cooking and staying with the children more often and if it was just the man working and cleaning that leaves the women 💪🏾✨

What is she bringing into the table other than just sitting around and stuff, that’s why the man is working since it’s a well known fact men are stronger ya digg fam 🦦🐲

but now the boys the children, they should clean and cook as well but not as much as the females since the men will inshallah marry someone and they will have to work as well that’s why the females are known for cooking 🤷🏾‍♂️🥣

Although for me when I get married I’ll be cooking for her breakfast one day and she’ll cook me breakfast one day as well inshallah 🤤🍳

But I hope to be making a good salary by then inshallah 💵💰💸😍
hell nah naya get in the jiko i dont work for nothing

1605110795398.png

Yo alluring is this u?

hell nah naya get in the jiko i dont work for nothing
I was giving and example since women want men to clean yet wowed already pay the bills and collect the money that would leave the women you see these modern xalimos want to kick back and relax they don’t even want to look at the kitchen

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I was giving and example since women want men to clean yet wowed already pay the bills and collect the money that would leave the women you see these modern xalimos want to kick back and relax they don’t even want to look at the kitchen
i get where ur coming from bro

Trending