Let’s see how good of a person you are

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Who told u that poor girl. You guys are minority and probably have the lowest pop among Daroud.

poor kids I must educate Them thoroughly
I’ll take your words slightly. a person who previously said they don’t know anything about qabiil is trying to educate me on MY qabiil? Haha iga tag

Who told u that poor girl. You guys are minority and probably have the lowest pop among Daroud.

poor kids I must educate Them thoroughly
I’ll take your words slightly. a person who previously said they don’t know anything about qabiil is trying to educate me on MY qabiil? Haha iga tag

I see it must be hard to swallow the truth I’ll simple it down for you. Name one prominent lelkase federal state and politician. Name a famous lelkase. If you can’t ur clan is irrelevant. I know it might be hard for your girl at ur age to except But truth isn’t always simple. But you can be proud that your not in same situation of dhulos or marexans

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I see it must be hard to swallow the truth I’ll simple it down for you. Name one prominent lelkase federal state and politician. Name a famous lelkase. If you can’t ur clan is irrelevant. I know it might be hard for your girl at ur age to except But truth isn’t always simple. But you can be proud that your not in same situation of dhulos or marexans
fame doesn’t matter. We have Abdulkadir Abdi Hashi, Adam Ahmed Elmi, Abdisalam Aato, Sadik Warfa , Jama Mohamud Takarm and Zakaria Mohamed Haji-Abdi. Let’s talk about hoow Sadiiq warfa is my uncle. at the end of the day all the notable men from our tribe aren’t being gossiped about for doing bad things, like i said we are unproblematic.

horta what is your tribe

fame doesn’t matter. We have Abdulkadir Abdi Hashi, Adam Ahmed Elmi, Abdisalam Aato, Sadik Warfa , Jama Mohamud Takarm and Zakaria Mohamed Haji-Abdi. Let’s talk about hoow Sadiiq warfa is my uncle. at the end of the day all the notable men from our tribe aren’t being gossiped about for doing bad things, like i said we are unproblematic.

horta what is your tribe
Abaayo a true fkd never shows his cards

:hillarybiz:

horta what is your tribe
I can only tell you that my family was pretty comfy with siad

Trending

Latest posts