Legendary Sh. Dabacasar offers 2 marry a "Midgan" girl who has gone viral after she said that a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:siilaanyosmile: das right, my boy Dabz still out in the field

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey I need you to tell me whatever happened to his first wives sxb :mugshotman:

I spoke to him couple of months ago and he told me that the Arabs were wives were disloyal and divorced him soon after finding out that he was a charlatan.

One of them aborted his child..he was mad about this

What a primitive culture we have. I know a girl from here from that tribe that married cadaan and all the somalis judged her for it when all the skinny faaraxs wouldn't marry her. What kind of caqli dameer is that? Somali culture is all about appeasing what the rest of us think. Waa cancer caadi ah.

Gambar

VIP
Refusing to marry a girl because someone down her line ate a bakhti and her clansmen hold unpopular jobs ass Farax. :mjlol:
I was shocked when I found out 'Midgaans' are literally normal fucking Somalis. I used to think it was a cuss word then I thought it referred to marginalized non-Somali minorities until I met one IRL.
They are unpopular because Somalis think they're above actual skills based work like leather and iron work and shoe making. They think they're more honorable by wandering around as a nomad in a harsh aggressive climate with their live stock. I bet you the Madhibaan get better jobs because of this in the West. So much for looking down on having a skill.

Today I learned that midgan and madihban are not two different clans but in fact the same :hmm:

Never knew midgan was a slur either huh

Bohol

VIP
My take on this is since Madhiban girls will not be married by Farahs they should be permitted
to seek other races or stick with their Madhiban boys. However normal Somalis don't have a
excuse to marry out of their race since there is no discrimination against them when it comes
to marriages. Rumour has that Madhibaans are the original cushitic natives of Somalia, they
have a high ratio of good looking women compared to their small population.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Wallahi billahi tallahi nothing gets me more enraged that seeing Somalis discriminate against each other in terms of qabil for marriage, but will accept some ajnabi. Fucking disgusting behavior.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My take on this is since Madhiban girls will not be married by Farahs they should be permitted
to seek other races or stick with their Madhiban boys. However normal Somalis don't have a
excuse to marry out of their race since there is no discrimination against them when it comes
to marriages. Rumour has that Madhibaans are the original cushitic natives of Somalia, they
have a high ratio of good looking women compared to their small population.

Are you proposing for the best looking Somali women to marry out whilst we are left with this:

IMG_0634.JPG

:susp:

Bohol

VIP
@Prince of Lasanod Right one isn't bad looking. What is that on their faces though, make up gone wrong? I believe
in breeding the best looking population like the Vikings did. Every clan should protect the pretty girls among them
and make sure they never marry out of the race.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Retarded belief that will be the first to die when the revolution comes.

Then FGM.

Then Operation Ban2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending