Legendary Sh. Dabacasar offers 2 marry a "Midgan" girl who has gone viral after she said that a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
fiance rejected her at the last minute when he discovered she was "midgan"

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What kind of guy rejects a girl off of qabil? It's slightly understandable for women, but niman???

I will never understand Somali culture.:susp:

All sheikh creepy needs to leave womankind alone.

by calling them 'midgaan' which is a derogatory slur and not by their actual clan name 'madhibaan' you are part of the problem, and likely be held accountable for this shameless degenerative slur. Why anyone would have an issue marrying them is a form of mental disease.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
by calling them 'midgaan' which is a derogatory slur and not by their actual clan name 'madhibaan' you are part of the problem, and likely be held accountable for this shameless degenerative slur. Why anyone would have an issue marrying them is a form of mental disease.

I am one of the enlightened clean hearted individual in the Somali nation.

I will also admit to you that I would not marry them. There's a reason for it. I'm being 100% real with you.

I am one of the enlightened clean hearted individual in the Somali nation.

I will also admit to you that I would not marry them. There's a reason for it. I'm being 100% real with you.

Elaborate your reasons for not wanting to marry them if you found a pious chaste women that happens to be part of the tribe? I am curious sxb.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Elaborate your reasons for not wanting to marry them if you found a pious chaste women that happens to be part of the tribe? I am curious sxb.

I will not I am scared or ashamed of them but because our people are downright horrific harrasers of these people and I would condemn my offsprings to a life of misery and atrocity. I can't stand to see my children treated like that. I also know that we have centuries to go

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Truly cannot comprehend how a broken country like Somalia can have any semblance of a caste

A perfectly good Somali male or female is avoided as a potential spouse due to nonsensical outdated beliefs about qabiil. But any waste of space cadaan, madow or Arab is seen as good marriage material.

I will not I am scared or ashamed of them but because our people are downright horrific harrasers of these people and I would condemn my offsprings to a life of misery and atrocity. I can't stand to see my children treated like that. I also know that we have centuries to go

So how do you expect society to ever change with this mind set? This is a very weak limted backward form of thinking, why care what others think?

There are a million more things to worry about when it comes to your children, rather then what some Geeljire clanish backward primitive person thinks of them.

Like whether they would die upon the faith of Allah, Waaq and Eboow, in the same footsteps of his great conquering stubborn forefathers, and how much he yearns to enter Jannah with them and meet his Lord, possibly become the source of your own eternal success.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Refusing to marry a girl because someone down her line ate a bakhti and her clansmen hold unpopular jobs ass Farax. :mjlol:
I was shocked when I found out 'Midgaans' are literally normal fucking Somalis. I used to think it was a cuss word then I thought it referred to marginalized non-Somali minorities until I met one IRL.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So how do you expect society to ever change with this mind set? This is a very weak limted backward form of thinking, why care what others think?

There are a million more things to worry about when it comes to your children, rather then what some Geeljire clanish backward primitive person thinks of them.

Like whether they would die upon the faith of Allah, Waaq and Eboow, in the same footsteps of his great conquering stubborn forefathers, and how much he yearns to enter Jannah with them and meet his Lord, possibly become the source of your own eternal success.

I'm not gonna let a barbaric society forever damage my children's psychologically.

Biya badan ku qaaday ( Somali maahmaah).

Take this PC of yours up your dabo! What kind of carelessness are you pushing me to do when I already know that our people are savages. Why bring that anguish upon myself you little xoolo

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Refusing to marry a girl because someone down her line ate a bakhti and her clansmen hold unpopular jobs ass Farax. :mjlol:
I was shocked when I found out 'Midgaans' are literally normal fucking Somalis. I used to think it was a cuss word then I thought it referred to marginalized non-Somali minorities until I met one IRL.

They are known to have the most beautiful Somali girls as well as the most beautiful voice ( singing).

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Who cares what brain dead somalis think? These are the same people who would randomly kill an innocent person to avenge a clansman.

waraabe

Your superior
Madhibaan people actually work for a living unlike a certain clan that has gotten used to eating off the state. I can't wait for a system where only those who contribute get something out

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wait a minute, wasn't this nigga married to 2 Syrian refugees already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending