Legendary geeljire social media Sheikh, Dabcasar, alleges that the deceased Imam was a gov informant, wealthy & certainly murdered by Geeljires

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

From the beginning I placed Dabcasar as my prime suspect.

He might have not done it physically. He probably put out a contract.

He does have an alibi. He was roaming somewhere in the south.

He is driving back to Columbus.

I will have an interview with him. I will let him know that he is the prime suspect.

Stay tuned.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
الله اعلم
Don't speculate of stuff you don't know

This is an unsolved murder.

I, as a SSPOT reporter must report. All aspect of this crime.

What has destroyed Somalis and Somalia is hiding the facts.

We need transparency.

Otherwise we wouldn’t have the title of the most corrupt country 10 years in a row.

I must break the cycle.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Dabcasar is not a hitman, his hands are clean in this. Definitely someone he owed money to or had a disagreement with.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dabcasar is not a hitman, his hands are clean in this. Definitely someone he owed money to or had a disagreement with.

I repeat, Dabcasar has an alibi, he was in Kentucky. That does not mean he didn’t hire.

Y’all don’t understand, Dabcasar always railed about his stolen masjid. Guess who owned that mosque now, actually use to own it.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I repeat, Dabcasar has an alibi, he was in Kentucky. That does not mean he didn’t hire.

Y’all don’t understand, Dabcasar always railed about his stolen masjid. Guess who owned that mosque now, actually use to own it.
Just doesnt make enough sense and remember you first thought it was one of his ajnabi wives or someone else he pissed off. If dabcasar wanted him gone he would've done it a long time ago, why now all of a sudden? Just doesnt add up. Then why would he make this video to top it off lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just doesnt make enough sense and remember you first thought it was one of his ajnabi wives or someone else he pissed off. If dabcasar wanted him gone he would've done it a long time ago, why now all of a sudden? Just doesnt add up. Then why would he make this video to top it off lol.

I can explain easily.

I actually have 4 prime suspects

1. Dabcasar

2. Cadaan wife/ex husband

3. Dhalinyaro (Somali youths) who learned of his wealth

4. former disgruntled business partner.

I reiterate, no cadaan anti-Islam is involved in this. Absolutely not.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude Ilaahay kabaq and wait until the facts come out . God knows who had it out for the sheikh, ajanabi or Somali .

In every unsolved murder there’s a prime suspect.

go learn the definition of a suspect. It don’t mean that he has been found guilty. He is innocent till proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn gunned down sleeping in his car like Mj's father. I must know what he did to deserve this.

What's his qabil?

Trending

Latest posts