Left Wing, Right Wing, Or Centrism? And why?

Political Ideology

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to explore different political ideologies in a more intensive and focused way. I feel like my political and social ideals are relatively apathetic, and in some cases among others with stronger and more passionate views, relatively insulting.

Although we all like to joke and insult one another, I do believe we all share a superior intelligence outright. No one here has shown themselves to be stupid. A troll, perhaps. But not stupid. Also, since we all have different views and clash from time to time, I thought it'd be great to ask what your political views are and why you hold said views.

This can also extend to economic views as well.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I don’t know, still trying to find out. I used to be a centerist, but now I have issues with it. Politics is stressful, can we just talk about zoology.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don’t know, still trying to find out. I used to be a centerist, but now I have issues with it. Politics is stressful, can we just talk about zoology.
I'm afraid we're gonna have to stick to the topic.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ok. US politics or Somali politics?
Neither. This is strictly on the conceptual understanding of these political ideologies. These ideologies can be expressed in any country.

Ex. Right-wings in the US are Republican. Right-wings in Canada are Conservatives. But they both believe in the same ideology.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Neither. This is strictly on the conceptual understanding of these political ideologies. These ideologies can be expressed in any country.

Ex. Right-wings in the US are Republican. Right-wings in Canada are Conservatives. But they both believe in the same ideology.
Wallahi I don’t know. I think I lean more conservatively.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Basically I am a Muslim first, so whatever fits close enough to its guidance
That makes sense. So in a nutshell, you prioritize your Islamic identity, and through that, you choose the political ideologies that'll match that.

Since Muslims are generally socially conservative, you're a social conservative.
Muslims believe in taking care of the planet, so you're a liberal on environmental issues.

Interesting answer man. Thanks.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't like saying that i'm a right winger but if i had to choose between the Right and the Left, i'd pick the Right. They seem to be capitalist, more conservative and nationalist.
I'm not against the Workers and their rights. They should have it. But as I can see, the Left is not what i'm looking for a party. Emotions are not an argument and many left leaning people use their emotions as a moto and they use them for attacking others. I'm not a bad person. I support the italian-like fascism. A more social and also nationalist party, with some capitalism and less racism.
The German fascism is just an obssession of Race and Identity. It doesn't sound good to me.
Anyway, i can share both values but i'm leanning to the Right side of the spectum.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't like saying that i'm a right winger but if i had to choose between the Right and the Left, i'd pick the Right. They seem to be capitalist, more conservative and nationalist.
I'm not against the Workers and their rights. They should have it. But as I can see, the Left is not what i'm looking for a party. Emotions are not an argument and many left leaning people use their emotions as a moto and they use them for attacking others. I'm not a bad person. I support the italian-like fascism. A more social and also nationalist party, with some capitalism and less racism.
The German fascism is just an obssession of Race and Identity. It doesn't sound good to me.
Anyway, i can share both values but i'm leanning to the Right side of the spectum.
Thanks for your contribution man.

And the details described highlight my true motives for this thread. A lot of times, people hear an individual say one's views and they have a stereotypical view.

Like if you're in the Left, you're an emotional individual.
If you're in the Right, you're a racist.

I want to explore the deeper motives and principles here.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

And the details described highlight my true motives for this thread. A lot of times, people hear an individual say one's views and they have a stereotypical view.

No problem!
I'm open to discuss about it. I have some friends who believe in the Left and we usually talk about it. It's interessing but as humans, we have the "group mentality". So, if someone isn't from our group, that person is probably from the Enemy. I always was a radical with my ideas. And I learned that i should be less radical and more open to discuss. I can talk with feminists and social justice warriors but many of them think that I'm not a good guy. It's stupid! But anyway, glad that i was useful.

Most people who are not into politics and you ask them 20 questions on different issues. They will be on left on some issues, right on others and somewhere in middle on other issues. The problem with left vs right is its like 2 gangs and you are told pick a side. For politicians and the rich people funding politics. Its best for them to make people think they have 2 choices and you control both choices behind the scenes while people think they have choice.

Having said that I fall into center right

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most people who are not into politics and you ask them 20 questions on different issues. They will be on left on some issues, right on others and somewhere in middle on other issues. The problem with left vs right is its like 2 gangs and you are told pick a side. For politicians and the rich people funding politics. Its best for them to make people think they have 2 choices and you control both choices behind the scenes while people think they have choice.

Having said that I fall into center right
I guess you can say it's a spectrum, not a choice.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Left wing in the west for welfare and white genocide. Right wing back home due to common sense.

The poll is too restrictive so I didn't vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending