lebanon is looking like mogadishu '91 rn

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I never knew hezbollah were in Beirut and I’m impressed they can bully the weak government. This is what “Badbaado Qaran” think they look like.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Xoogster

Your response is to laugh? You got beef with Lebs?
f*ck them bro these guys are stupid racists I feel no sympathy for the general whole of them.

Read the experiences of African foreigns in their country through Google

also before Islam gets brought into this majority of them do not follow our sector of deen. 30% are Sunni 30% are Shia and the rest are kuffs

I never knew hezbollah were in Beirut and I’m impressed they can bully the weak government. This is what “Badbaado Qaran” think they look like.
Beirut is divided into sectarian sections you have shia area Sunni area Maronite Catholic area and Druze area with major parties having their men in those sections

The incident that happened today is between Maronite anti Iran party Lebanese Forces militia vs Hezbollah and Amal shia militias

Iranian backed militias in the Middle East such as Hezbollah & others are nothing but filthy criminals who are there to cause havoc. Hopefully they all get exterminated & wiped out.

reer

VIP
Iranian backed militias in the Middle East such as Hezbollah & others are nothing but filthy criminals who are there to wreck havoc. Hopefully they all get smoked & wiped out.
iran has won their cold war with the gulf arabs. won in lebanon. won in iraq (bush handed it to them). won in yemen. won in syria. this is all under crippling sanctions.

iran has won their cold war with the gulf arabs. won in lebanon. won in iraq (bush handed it to them). won in yemen. won in syria. this is all under crippling sanctions.
Iran only controls North Yemen, Saudi Arabia still controls South Yemen

Trending

Latest posts