Lebanese on Beating/Raping Wife. If she doesn’t get Water I will Light her on fire

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe the Beatings makes both of them sexually aroused and into sex?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s not how it works
:mjcry: :damn:

My Dear dear Asli :)

1650466123716.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
MemriTV is an isreali psyop but arabs and desi’s are know for their abuse of their women.

The way they acting they are going to go back to killing their newborn daughters.

The only time we somalia oppress our women is FGM or some Jahil harasses a woman for her clothing(which is rare).

However somalis never had the precedent like the desi to throw acid on the face of the women who deny their advancement.

MemriTV is an isreali psyop but arabs and desi’s are know for their abuse of their women.

The way they acting they are going to go back to killing their newborn daughters.

The only time we somalia oppress our women is FGM or some Jahil harasses a woman for her clothing(which is rare).

However somalis never had the precedent like the desi to throw acid on the face of the women who deny their advancement.
Somalia was ranked the 5th most dangerous place in the world for a woman to live but you speak of it as if it’s a western country with full rights and equality for women. Just lmao

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Somalia was ranked the 5th most dangerous place in the world for a woman to live but you speak of it as if it’s a western country with full rights and equality for women. Just lmao
Somalia has its problems but its the 5th most dangerous place for women the same way its the 5th most dangerous place for humans.💀

Somalia has its problems but its the 5th most dangerous place for women the same way its the 5th most dangerous place for humans.💀
Fair enough but still I think it’s really cringe how some people on this forum have it out for Arabs and act as if they’re uncivilized and Somalis are cultured philosophers in comparison. An Arab shits and a Somalispotter complains about the smell

Trending

Latest posts