Leaving Neverland.

I watched the Michael Jackson docu on Netflix. 2 grown men accused Michael Jackson of molesting them in the late 80s till the late 90s. Dude was having them sleep in his bed on tour and stay over his place in Neverland Ranch without any adult supervision. This a dude in his late 20s and 30s

Do you think Michael did it?

660DCD5B-E90F-45EE-8210-F04863974CDA.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He was a kid who had his childhood taken away from him so it doesn't surprise me that he might have been inappropriate.

He was a kid who had his childhood taken away from him so it doesn't surprise me that he might have been inappropriate.
Some of the details the accusers were giving was downright disgusting. It’s hard to imagine grown men making that up, even for money.

Some people ask, why isn’t there more people that come out? Well most of the guys that spent nights with Michael are married with kids and the stigma of male molestation is 10 times more than women.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I dont believe so man had enough money to do anything just them hating on a black brotha

WOW, you Somalis turned this to a black vs white situation.

Some Somalis are really well integrated in the black community. You guys don't belong there, do not get brainwashed. We always take the unbiased side.

@JewhanOmar look at this. Latoya Jackson went on Howard stern during the 1st accusation in 93 and she said that their Mom found a million dollar check to James Safechucks family.

Who accuses Michael Jackson in the 2019 documentary. None other than James safechuck

E15E50B2-08E3-4CA4-84FA-5A32A5580E5C.png

He didn't do it. MJ had his childhood taken away from him so by the time he had the money, time and freedom he reclaimed his childhood. Is it weird? yes. But MJ was an eccentric being. I think looking at some of the things he did from this perspective makes it make sense. At first, I was a bit weirded out by some of the things he did like sleeping in the same room as kids but when one of the kids who were around him and slept in his room explained that MJ's room was like two stores, it didn't seem as bad. He never had sleepovers as a kid, he never had water balloon fights when young so it makes sense that he longed for these simple childhood memories that many have experienced.

You have to keep in mind, MJ Was Famous. Like no one has been as famous as MJ before and after. People came for him left and right and he simply didn't live a normal life.

What this video, it exposes all the lies told in the docu and question some of the claims made by accusers.

He didn't do it. MJ had his childhood taken away from him so by the time he had the money, time and freedom he reclaimed his childhood. Is it weird? yes. But MJ was an eccentric being. I think looking at some of the things he did from this perspective makes it make sense. At first, I was a bit weirded out by some of the things he did like sleeping in the same room as kids but when one of the kids who were around him and slept in his room explained that MJ's room was like two stores, it didn't seem as bad. He never had sleepovers as a kid, he never had water balloon fights when young so it makes sense that he longed for these simple childhood memories that many have experienced.

You have to keep in mind, MJ Was Famous. Like no one has been as famous as MJ before and after. People came for him left and right and he simply didn't live a normal life.

What this video, it exposes all the lies told in the docu and question some of the claims made by accusers.
Please don't use MJ, my Qabiil supremacy makes it believe you are talking about Majerteen at first sight.:damnmusic:

Yes Micheal was the most famous entertainer (probably of all time) but just as much as people that say he was innocent, you have accusers. Why did he pay 25 million dollars to the kid in 93? That doesn’t seem like something an innocent man would do.

Yes Micheal was the most famous entertainer (probably of all time) but just as much as people that say he was innocent, you have accusers. Why did he pay 25 million dollars to the kid in 93? That doesn’t seem like something an innocent man would do.
thats because he was going on a tour that would have given him up to 150 million dollars. If this case had surfaced, while he was doing the tour. He would have lost a lot of money. The case was in court, so he paid the family. Most likely the family knew when he was touring and going to concerts. So they basically blackmailed him to give them money.

Basically it was much easier, to pay the money and do the tour than get his name tarnished by accusations. Micheal jackson was not dumb, he knew losing 150 million vs 25 million was easy choice.

You would have done the same.

Watch the video I tagged, it addresses that as well. It wasn't an admission of guilt rather it was done out of convenience.

Trending

Latest posts