Leaving Neverland.

thats because he was going on a tour that would have given him up to 150 million dollars. If this case had surfaced, while he was doing the tour. He would have lost a lot of money. The case was in court, so he paid the family. Most likely the family knew when he was touring and going to concerts. So they basically blackmailed him to give them money.

Basically it was much easier, to pay the money and do the tour than get his name tarnished by accusations. Micheal jackson was not dumb, he knew losing 150 million vs 25 million was easy choice.

You would have done the same.
But he canceled his tour after the allegations came out. Fishy situation don’t you think. :cosbyhmm: Maybe he did it because he didn’t want the family to testify in court.

957DFB58-5C47-4BC5-8277-39933C269475.png

But he canceled his tour after the allegations came out. Fishy situation don’t you think. :cosbyhmm:

View attachment 106206
very fishy

did the family want more money, or is this a case of a mental breakdown. He gets accused, the burden of the false accusation gnawing on his consciousness. The whole world waiting to tear you apart. It will only get worse, the paranoia of knowing the parents of the kids are greedy bastards, and this will follow you forever.

No one can stay calm in the middle of a storm.

very fishy

did the family want more money, or is this a case of a mental breakdown. He gets accused, the burden of the false accusation gnawing on his consciousness. The whole world waiting to tear you apart. It will only get worse, the paranoia of knowing the parents of the kids are greedy bastards, and this will follow you forever.

No one can stay calm in the middle of a storm.
Yeah definitely no one can be sane after a child accuses you of molestation. I don’t put it against him to cancel the tour. He cited dependency on pain medication for being the reason. Which could be true.

There was also some lead prosecutors that say Michael settled that case because the boy gave out a description of his penis and it matched when Michael was photographed by investigators. He apparently had markings on his buttocks and around his shaft which can only be seen if the person is aroused.

Yeah definitely no one can be sane after a child accuses you of molestation. I don’t put it against him to cancel the tour. He cited dependency on pain medication for being the reason. Which could be true.

There was also some lead prosecutors that say Michael settled that case because the boy gave out a description of his penis and it matched when Michael was photographed by investigators. He apparently had markings on his buttocks and around his shaft which can only be seen if the person is aroused.
even if Micheal Jackson is innocent. He still did the unthinkable, he was confined in a room with kids for days. He was confronted by his mother and sister. He never changed his mind.

Even if he is innocent. He would have gotten the death sentence or been in mentally intuition for life. If he was in Islamic country.

Innocent or guilty, it's not important. You know the danger of having kids in your bed for the night. It doesn't sound right. If I was a the judge, I would have thrown him into a mental hospital and thrown the keys.

That's my opinion, if its your kids you would have done the same thing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If I remember correctly, police discovered tons of ography inside Neverland including child . He had it plastered all over the walls and in books, and brought children there to rape.

If I remember correctly, police discovered tons of ography inside Neverland including child . He had it plastered all over the walls and in books, and brought children there to rape.
Yea reading stuff today, they found books called, “boys will be boys” which showed frontal nudity from boys under 14 and also according to reports
Three books, containing ‘photographs of nude and partially clothed children’. The investigator noted that the books contained images of partially clothed or naked children, as well as images of nude adults with children’s faces morphed on top. This technique may be used to sexualize and lower the inhibitions of a victim, according to the report.

Funny thing is none of this is actually illegal. It’s perfectly legal to own all this.

Yea reading stuff today, they found books called, “boys will be boys” which showed frontal nudity from boys under 14 and also according to reports

Funny thing is none of this is actually illegal. It’s perfectly legal to own all this.
we are not talking about legality, we are talking about morality.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The music industry makes everyone gay or they get molested. No one makes it out unscathed. It's almost like a sick ritual and I'm not surprised since the owners are satanic and love sick perverted shit and abused ppl eel the new to abuse and rape others.

Look at r.kelly. All abuse victims feel the need to abuse someone else to normalise their own experience.

Trending