Leave alone my bestfren Medulla u mollusk brain havin inveterate dum dums

I ain't scared of this
1585216950901.png

Yaa laga dareemin. :pachah1:

Maxa cusub? :hmm:

I’m stocked up on food and I’ve been catching up on shows. Pretty relaxing so far. How about you? Be honest. How many pizzas have you eaten since my ban? I bet you were so disheartened after my ban that you ordered dominos.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’m stocked up on food and I’ve been catching up on shows. Pretty relaxing so far. How about you? Be honest. How many pizzas have you eaten since my ban? I bet you were dispirited after.
I’m glad you’ve stocked on food and enjoying your shows.

C’mon man not you too.:tocry:The two neefs Gambar and Gibiin have been bullying me left and right and Abdisamad dameerow has joined in too.:tocry: What happened man I thought we were Fanta strawberry and root beer buddies why are you siding with the opps?:birdman:

Tbh I haven’t eaten Dominos in 2 weeks. IA I’ll eat it next week when I’m off. I miss my mango habanero wings. :jcoleno:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
the wire is qashin?????? :ummhmm:

you really want to fight with me today, don't you:fantasia2:

I haven't watched the Sopranos, so I can't say much about it.:hillarybiz:
It was pretty good lol
But the sopranos was legendary
If you liked The Wire, you’ll definitely like sopranos

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
It was pretty good lol
But the sopranos was legendary
If you liked The Wire, you’ll definitely like sopranos

Okay I'll take your recommendation and start watching the series during the Easter holidays, but remember if I like it then it wasn't you who put me on. :hillarybiz:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

View attachment 100918

If you don't stop coming at @Medulla's neck u freakin neefs

Someone will have themselves get dropp

Medulla's my only shoote
r - I don caree if hes a Galla girl or broke out from the same trans-qabiilist tol-bender universe we were in. All that matters is as affiliates, we done gone run-up and hold these SSpot threads as the local terf lords. These threads are our own personal fiefs, it's now pay to play for y'all hood-serfs outherr.

If you don't know, you will come to know that we duo hittas that only come out and hold out breathing deadly fire back to back. We ride out as a death squad. On 4&M, it's greenlights on anyone that come up these SSpot streets. Don't come ousside, just stay your fool self in. If we so much see your nose poking out that bedroom window it's a promise it's an emptied clip.

You guys be tweakin but ain't even on it. Stay inside or it's finna be a bichout.

As your new duumviratu - we begin a new age with our own corule, and grant limited home-rule for the serfdom, our heer-hoose SS locals Lama(ooyaan) list (i.e u fking neefs)
Who the f*ck are you??? You think we're scared of the transgender @Medulla?? I'll deal with both of you rats myself.
1585220032255.png

wildlife removal.jpg