Leave alone my bestfren Medulla u mollusk brain havin inveterate dum dums

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Who the f*ck are you??? You think we're scared of the transgender @Medulla?? I'll deal with both of you rats myself.
View attachment 100941
View attachment 100949

The term is "Trans-qabiil" not "Transgender" competely different thing it's okay social concepts that aren't qabiil related ain't somali people's forte.

Calls us rats posts a picture of raccons , if I didn't know the "68 iq" thing was white supremacist propaganda I'd say this is a good example of it. As your fellow Isaaq brother ( limited to Thursdays) I suggest you put down your arms since you don't want this smoke. Join the movement leave your foolish pride behind and MAKE SOMALIA GREAT AGAIN!

:fantasia2:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The term is "Trans-qabiil" not "Transgender" competely different thing it's okay social concepts that aren't qabiil related ain't somali people's forte.

Calls us rats posts a picture of raccons , if I didn't know the "68 iq" thing was white supremacist propaganda I'd say this is a good example of it. As your fellow Isaaq brother ( limited to Thursdays) I suggest you put down your arms since you don't want this smoke. Join the movement leave your foolish pride behind and MAKE SOMALIA GREAT AGAIN!

:fantasia2:
Warya a rat and a raccoon is the same to me, both get apprehended and exterminated. If anything @Asrafael is the rat and you're the raccoon. Transqabilist transgender all this crap cut it out. You're an Oromo beg. I can smell you all the way from Addis Ababa with your dirty scheme. First qabil is eliminated then you're gonna push cushiticism and invade our landhere lands. Pent up Xabashi slave you want more land so you're trying to steal it. I see straight through your trans-qabilist bs.
1585222631637.png

Warya a rat and a raccoon is the same to me, both get apprehended and exterminated. If anything @Asrafael is the rat and you're the raccoon. Transqabilist transgender all this crap cut it out. You're an Oromo beg. I can smell you all the way from Addis Ababa with your dirty scheme. First qabil is eliminated then you're gonna push cushiticism and invade our landhere lands. Pent up Xabashi slave you want more land so you're trying to steal it. I see straight through your trans-qabilist bs.
View attachment 100956

giphy (7).gif

Is this thing talking to me?

:ileycry::ileycry:

Excuz moi, pardon if I'm not in a fking parallel universe - BUT HOW THE F...K DO U LAMAS EVEN HAVE THE BRAINPOWER TO SPEAK?
:ayaanswag:

@Medulla, are you giving these creatures brain cells? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

To think you guys were just mute rabies-infected crazy alpacas, inleen my local packing animals have the ability to THINK???

:tacky::faysalwtf:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
View attachment 101208

Is this thing talking to me?

:ileycry::ileycry:

Excuz moi, pardon if I'm not in a fking parallel universe - BUT HOW THE F...K DO U LAMAS EVEN HAVE THE BRAINPOWER TO SPEAK?
:ayaanswag:

@Medulla, are you giving these creatures brain cells? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

To think you guys were just mute rabies-infected crazy alpacas, inleen my local packing animals have the ability to THINK???

:tacky::faysalwtf:
@Furioso did you here the rat squeak or something? I think I might've given him just under a lethal dose of that RAT X, too bad he's dying slow and inhumanely while shrieking like a kAnG.
1585262364196.png

@Furioso did you here the rat squeak or something? I think I might've given him just under a lethal does of that RAT X, too bad he's dying slow and inhumanely while shrieking like a kAnG.

Who are you calling a rat? Youโ€™re movin sideways. You best leave my homies alone. I will be their protector and defender from now on. Continue to act up if you want to get knocked up
:susp:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Who are you calling a rat warya? Youโ€™re movin sideways. You best leave my homies alone. I will be their protector and defender from now on. Continue to act up if you want to get knocked up
:susp:
Alright I'll stop karbashing them. @Medulla shits himself whenever he sees my pfp pop up on his notification bar. ;)

Trending