Leave alone my bestfren Medulla u mollusk brain havin inveterate dum dums

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Don’t make me do something we both gonna regret abaayo macaan.

I dare you to go and qashin me... lil dumb dameer

It’s been people that have been on this site for 10 years, that have less qashin than me.... and it’s all your fault :pacspit:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I dare you to go and qashin me... lil dumb dameer

It’s been people that have been on this site for 10 years, that have less qashin than me.... and it’s all your fault :pacspit:
Naaya, I love you. And I know you feel the same way.
Stop this enmity.

Know if you call me a dumb dameer again, your giving me a plat thread tonight :dead: :dead: :dead:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Stop this.

call me a dumb dameer again, and your giving me a plat thread tonight :dead: :dead: :dead:

first of all I’m not giving you shit, and you are not going to give me qashin..

“your giving me a plat thread tonight” what’s that supposed to mean??? :umwhat:

@Asrafael you give me lady vibes :ufdup:

giphy (9).gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Stop this enmity.

Know if you call me a dumb dameer again, your giving me a plat thread tonight :dead: :dead: :dead:

I didn't think I'd have to be back so soon to this thread , but alas here I am ready to end your career saxiib. If you ever use the term "naaya" or any derogatory term to my malkia @anyways again I'll be forced to initiate Plan 237c , believe me you don't want that if you want to remain on this site.

:fantasia2:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I didn't think I'd have to be back so soon to this thread , but alas here I am ready to end your career saxiib. If you ever use the term "naaya" or any derogatory term to my malkia @anyways again I'll be forced to initiate Plan 237c , believe me you don't want that if you want to remain on this site.

I’m at rock bottom. I truly have nothing more to lose.
That makes me the dangerous one here.

@anyways you’re adorable abaayo. You’re the partner Medulla always needed to spread transqabilism and love for Oromos. He’s a courageous geeljiire taking on all the qabilists alone. But now he has you to rely on. I’m happy that you’ve found each other :)

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

:friendhug: :friendhug:

@Odkac WRLD do yo see that, your punk ass ain't going to do shit...

I have Diplomatic Immunity in these Sspot streeetz:mjpls:
keep my name out for your mouth:trumpsmirk:

Trending