Leave alone my bestfren Medulla u mollusk brain havin inveterate dum dums

Nigga your posts have been hot garbage for a min :susp:

We want KingSolo back not this transgender qabiil nigga :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lamagif.gif

If you don't stop coming at @Medulla's neck u freakin neefs

Someone will have themselves get dropp

Medulla's my only shooter - I don caree if hes a Galla girl or broke out from the same trans-qabiilist tol-bender universe we were in. All that matters is as affiliates, we done gone run-up and hold these SSpot threads as the local terf lords. These threads are our own personal fiefs, it's now pay to play for y'all hood-serfs outherr.

If you don't know, you will come to know that we duo hittas that only come out and hold out breathing deadly fire back to back. We ride out as a death squad. On 4&M, it's greenlights on anyone that come up these SSpot streets. Don't come ousside, just stay your fool self in. If we so much see your nose poking out that bedroom window it's a promise it's an emptied clip.

You guys be tweakin but ain't even on it. Stay inside or it's finna be a bichout.

As your new duumviratu - we begin a new age with our own corule, and grant limited home-rule for the serfdom, our heer-hoose SS locals Lama(ooyaan) list (i.e u fking neefs)

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They are on my neck for no reason I haven't even said anything wild on this site. I am just a proud 5'2 Oromo man they hating on me for that reason alone.

:dead:

I got you bro I enjoy reading your posts in the anthropology-genetics section can't have you disappearing on us. I can't imagine losing users such as yourself , I'll be forced to go back to reddit and argue with cadaans who still think being african is one salient identity.

:kendrickcry:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I mean you’re but you’re also 34 iQ. I like to be associated with higher iQ people like @Medulla :wow:

No hard feelings breh the game is the game.:damedamn:
I’m actually very intelligent off sspot :drakewtf:

I get mostly straight As in my physics and math coursework, I have good memory, I even skipped second to third grade!:kanyehmm:

I come on here to be the utter retard I can’t be in real life :mjcry:

I’m actually very intelligent off sspot :drakewtf:

I get mostly straight As in my physics and math coursework, I have good memory, I even skipped second to third grade!:kanyehmm:

I come on here to be the utter retard I can’t be in real life :mjcry:
naga daa beenta and join my club for dumb faaraxs

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
naga daa beenta and join my club for dumb faaraxs
No I really did skip second grade :drakewtf:

my aabo had me running through books in the summer, and by the time the school year came the teachers administrators and my parents all agreed keeping me there was wasting everyone’s time:kanyehmm:

I am really dumb when it comes to social situations. A girl could be hinting something to me and I’d just say how’s the weather.
I also say things at the wrong time a lot. :mjcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla Is my nigga tho anyone who messes with him/her deals with me.:birdman:

@Odkac WRLD:ufdup:

I am praying for your success bro on this world and in the hereafter you haven't join the hating bandwagon I respect that.

:yousmart:

View attachment 100929

WHY are you even talking to me????

@Medulla, the skreet Lamas are acting up

U dum lama, ur soo stupid your cold head doesnt even show up on my gun heat sensor. I cant even scope your raisin head rn.

Medulla will make the rest go cold. Too bad he's asleep rn, just wait until he wakes up.

:fittytousand::ufdup:

I have karbash'd the haters with facts numerous times there only rebuttable is that I am a "woman" . I've made it very clear what my gender is, I have a inkling a few users on here caught feelings and are now angry at me . I didn't know I had the sauce like that, but I am glad to know anyways. Speaking on anyways shoutout to @anyways sympathtic queen I haven't forgotten what you done for me in that thread. Still holding it down for me on here too feel free to rob me blind we oromo's are known to be wealthy.

Anyone who has a problem with @Asrafael has a problem with me period I will hold it down for my fellow transqabiil even though he is an despotism adhering geeljire. It's a work in progress soon you'll be a dirty anarchist like me

:rejoice:

Trending