Learn about Presidential Candidates of Puntland 2019 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdalla the topic is about Presidential candidates of 2019. I listed all the candidates who are confirmed or have the intention to run.

merca No one talked about Mudane Abdirahman Farole. We are talking about his finance minister for five years Faarax Cali Shire Afbalaar who is from Australia but lived in Puntland since 2009.

merca also Abdirahman Farole is from Nugal Garowe/Eyl.

He is also out of the league of the current crop due to his service and experience.

merca No one talked about Mudane Abdirahman Farole. We are talking about his finance minister for five years Faarax Cali Shire Afbalaar who is from Australia but lived in Puntland since 2009.
Oh ok got it.

Put his name up there in the description then :icon lol:

By reading the text you would dissect that I talked about a guy who was ex finance minister under Abdirahman Farole, unless you are insinuating that person who was finance minister under Abdirahman Farole was......Abdirahman Farole.

Well you got his name now.

Mokillem here you go. Today's interview with Faarax Cali Shire Afbalaar 18:00 UK Time Somali Cable TV London Daldhis Programme with Abukar Awale 08/09/2017

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalia should pass a law that says federal state leaders are not allowed to call themselves presidents. :snoop:
Puntland basically created the city state known as the "federal government" in xamar today. We're the ultimate polticial power and call ourself whatever we want :manny:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So then Puntland participation in Somalia is only symbolic? It means you can do whatever you want even with the disapproval of the government?
Puntland independence 2020 :fittytousand:

Lordilord you issue is with Federalism rather than what the heads of states will be called.

It is simple we can be a federal country as Puntland vowed to never be part of a unitary central government where all power is centralised in Mogadishu with nominal say of regions and a Mogadishu centric Somalia where actual only Mogadishu matters and the rest is neglected or we have to part ways.

There is no between. Puntland can only be part of a federal Somalia and as long there is no federation it will be autonomous and even after that negotiations will have to take place on what powers to cede to the federal government.

We will never put ourselves in a position of vulnerability where there are no hospitals, schools, airports, ports, roads, ministries, police and security apparatus, leisure centers etc.

The true national is the one who takes care of his own backyard before tackling other issues especially it is rich coming from someone who has not build a single thing for decades.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lordilord you issue is with Federalism rather than what the heads of states will be called.

It is simple we can be a federal country as Puntland vowed to never be part of a unitary central government where all power is centralised in Mogadishu with nominal say of regions and a Mogadishu centric Somalia where actual only Mogadishu matters and the rest is neglected or we have to part ways.

There is no between. Puntland can only be part of a federal Somalia and as long there is no federation it will be autonomous and even after that negotiations will have to take place on what powers to cede to the federal government.

We will never put ourselves in a position of vulnerability where there are no hospitals, schools, airports, ports, roads, ministries, police and security apparatus, leisure centers etc.

The true national is the one who takes care of his own backyard before tackling other issues especially it is rich coming from someone who has not build a single thing for decades.
Not really, it's just weird that the leaders of the federal states are calling themselves presidents. You are reading to much into it.

How did this become about me, what am I suppose to build? Are you talking about Somaliland or something? :jaynerd:

Lordilord it is not weird at all but what they are called should not matter. Somaliland declared their independence but Puntland is not seceding as it found the middle ground self rule with autonomy without breaking from Somalia normally people who bring the argument what heads of states should be called also have issues with Federal states having their own flags.

Puntland could not wait any longer for the south and because they did not want to secede as they had people in other parts of Somalia the only issue was to declare autonomy and work and strife to get a government for a united Somalia with a federal structure.

So the sane ones were the Puntlanders without the vision and sacrifice they committed to Somalia we would not be where we are today.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lordilord it is not weird at all but what they are called should not matter. Somaliland declared their independence but Puntland is not seceding as it found the middle ground self rule with autonomy without breaking from Somalia normally people who bring the argument what heads of states should be called also have issues with Federal states having their own flags.

Puntland could not wait any longer for the south and because they did not want to secede as they had people in other parts of Somalia the only issue was to declare autonomy and work and strife to get a government for a united Somalia with a federal structure.

So the sane ones were the Puntlanders without the vision and sacrifice they committed to Somalia we would not be where we are today.
I'm not trying to say Puntland has not done anything for Somalia or anything like that. I strictly meant the title, I believe it should be something similar to governor that is all I'm saying.

The rest I'm not even disagreeing with you on. I also have nothing against the states having their own flags I think we are having a misunderstanding.

Lordilord that is very sensible that argument is normally used by anti-federal people who like a purist strong central Mogadishu centric structure where everything is decided in Mogadishu for the 'good' of the country. We saw what happened last time when all power was vested in one city by one individual or a 'committee' spear headed by a military junta.

In all federal countries state heads are called different titles but the days where Somalia had one leader who does everything and whose orders are blindly followed will not return. This is for our safety that no Somali President ever thinks to dictate to anyone and as that calling state heads President will make sure to make him understand that his scope of power is through negotiaton and convincing other parts through dialogue and consensus. Puntland has different priorities than Hirshabeelle or South-West state this priorities and visions can then be discussed thoroughly between different states coming together for recommendations and negotiation session.

Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac Tigey former Mudug Governor, Humantarist, Relief Worker, Peace Maker, Aider of the femine ridden and head of Magool tours which promotes sustainable tourism in Puntland a true patriot in the sense of the word. He came to prominence in Abdirahman Farole's reign who he called his political father, when he was the governor of Mudug.

He hails from one of the most prominent sub-clans famed for their savviness, tight unity and efficiency, self-reliance and uplifting of others. A clan that operates like a state.

He hails from Mudug and Nugal Eyl, Burtinle and the state capital Garoowe.

42.png

Tigey is also an eloquent orator, a Puntlander and Somali who loves all Somalis but at the same time is savvy enough to not neglect his base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts