Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well Puntland receives 5x as much aid as Galmudug, :manny:
Is it because maybe Puntland is 5x the size of galmudug :draketf:

This thread is about galmudug the president of galmudug said the parliamentarians of galmudug in the federal government do do anything to help the situation they don't even go to galmudug they stay just in Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
These people are toxic if you got something against GM go to mudug and fight them and not rant on the internet :mjlol:
Who's ranting you buffoon I posted a video of the president of galmudug pleading for assistance cause the situation in galmudug is dire, I'm trying to raise awareness since @Inquisitive_ @XamarCade never make threads of the plight of their people in galmudug instead they focus on every other region of Somalia instead of their own region and now I know why.

@Gambar remember when I told you this?
See this is why I called you liars too. You don't hesitate to make up stuff or intentionally deceive to attack others. Thanks for proving my point and also continuing to divert our discussion just like I said you would :salute:
Cuz in the same post you had no qualm in bringing up a waay old discussion about Gaas' that I had, but you can seem to remember me telling you this much more recently
IMG_4635.jpg

Anti-intellectual groupies make me sick :vqbuyv0:

Who's ranting you buffoon I posted a video of the president of galmudug pleading for assistance cause the situation in galmudug is dire, I'm trying to raise awareness since @Inquisitive_ @XamarCade never make threads of the plight of their people in galmudug instead they focus on every other region of Somalia instead of their own region and now I know why.
have you read the thread warya? some of your cousins are jacking off on this shit.

In Somalia everyone will kill you tho , Tribal alliances mean nothing when there is xalwo on the table.Just look at puntland vs Khaatumo state
:russsmug:
We should be embarrassed by Khaatumo as harti. These negroes are the biggest flip floppers in somalia. Self-respect and loyalty are words that are foreign to them :mjkkk:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:mahubowtf:

You would think the people from other regions are living in first world conditions. If god gives you a few more drops of water to your little tuulo you don't lord it over some other miskin. Aqli dameer.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

You would think the people from other regions are living in first world conditions. If god gives you a few more drops of water to your little tuulo you don't lord it over some other miskin. Aqli dameer.
Did you even watch the video? The president of galmudug says there's in fighting & the parliamentarians from galmudug in the federal parliament both the upper house & lower house don't even visit galmudug and they don't do nothing to help their people & no aid has reached galmudug.

Bohol

VIP

You should invite all of us to your tuulo Jamaame. I heard it is quite green there.

Last edited:
What a useless topic, the desperation is really deafening, so a leader asking for aid for his region from the international community present at the conference (state receives the least aid out of all by far) is news?

I can post videos of every single federal leader doing the same thing going back for decades, in fact Gaas refused to hold election citing not enough "aid" was given just recently, despite Puntland taking the lion share of aid for not only two decades but also the entire Koonfur share through their wicked scams that were exposed when Sheikh Shariif took the reigns (not to forget looting the aid from Dhullos/Warsan's)

In fact forget about aid, here is both back to back Puntland leaders making Kufr statements and insulting Islam openly
just as they disproportionately flood SSPOT with record number of Gaalo dwarfing any other group on here.

Abdi Weli Gaas "Swearing on the Quran/Religion is "being Jaahil" Puntland dastuur is more important"

Faroole "The religion of Islam is incomplete/deficient but Puntland Dastuur is complete"

The legacy you guys have in Somalia and among the Somali people, I wouldn't even shown my face much less come on here with endless calaacal, even the guy tagging me take a look at his kufr statement, no different from his leaders whatsoever.

Abdalla1.PNG
Abdalla.PNG

Last edited:
A lot of us support puntland, However don't be mistaken, if Dhulos give us a great deal we will most likely form a state with them.We seceded from puntland with Maakhir until we got something back from the Puntland government.I highly doubt though we will join Somaliland.The people I talk to scoff about the idea and we are well represented in Bari along with parts of Somalia near xamar.

The golden rule is dont expect them to care about "tribal tendencies" , money trumps all.
:trumpsmirk:

What a useless topic, the desperation is really deafening, so a leader asking for aid for his region from the international community present at the conference (state receives the least aid out of all by far) is news?

I can post videos of every single federal leader doing the same thing going back for decades, in fact Gaas refused to hold election citing not enough "aid" was given just recently, despite Puntland taking the lion share of aid for not only two decades but also the entire Koonfur share through their wicked scams that were exposed when Sheikh Shariif took the reigns (not to forget looting the aid from Dhullos/Warsan's)

In fact forget about aid, here is both back to back Puntland leaders making Kufr statements and insulting Islam openly
keeping up with their wicked innate gaal like tradition just as they flood SSPOT with record number of Gaalo dwarfing any other group on here.

Abdi Weli Gaas "Swearing on the Quran/Religion is "being Jaahil" Puntland dastuur is more important"

Faroole "The religion of Islam is incomplete/deficient but Puntland Dastuur is complete"

The legacy you guys have in Somalia and among the Somali people, I wouldn't even shown my face much less come on here with endless calaacal, even the guy tagging me take a look at his kufr statement, no different from his leaders whatsoever.

View attachment 23136 View attachment 23135

You know, you're literally no better when you're here implying a whole group of Muslims are innately gaal bc of these bums on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.