Leader of galmudug pleads for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He says the parliamentarians of galmudug don't do anything to help their people, he said around 30% of the people of galmudug are displaced in Puntland, Somali region (occupied by Ethiopia) & somaliland.

He goes on to say there's many people dieinh in the region currently due to famine & in fighting & hunger, he pleads with the government for urgent assistance.

Start @19:20

@XamarCade @Inquisitive_ @Boqor Geeljire252 i didn't know the situation in galmudug was this dire how comes you guys never make threads about it to raise awareness :dwill:

Galnus is a barren land with no source of income other than taxation and on top of that they don't understand that stability and development are in the interest of their own people.

No wonder they are idp's everywhere.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why haven't we built a wall around these people yet? they're uneducated, stupid, poor, their regions are infertile, they die of starvation, they die from infighting, instability, lawlessness. Absolutely useless people and so called ((state))

Puntland playing nice should end, let them deal with their own problems. None of our concern

He says the parliamentarians of galmudug don't do anything to help their people, he said around 30% of the people of galmudug are displaced in Puntland, Somali region (occupied by Ethiopia) & somaliland.

He goes on to say there's many people dieinh in the region currently due to famine & in fighting & hunger, he pleads with the government for urgent assistance.

Start @19:20

@XamarCade @Inquisitive_ @Boqor Geeljire252 i didn't know the situation in galmudug was this dire how comes you guys never make threads about it to raise awareness :dwill:
Well Puntland receives 5x as much aid as Galmudug, :manny:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Why haven't we built a wall around these people yet? they're uneducated, stupid, poor, their regions are infertile, they die of starvation, they die from infighting, instability, lawlessness. Absolutely useless people and so called ((state))

Puntland playing nice should end, let them deal with their own problems. None of our concern
Habar gidir are your brothers in Islam. They need our support #freehabargidir4rmpoverty

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
We need to organise a rally for galmudug just like palastine, support your brothers and sisters in the Islam #galmudugdeservelove

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All they need is a hug

How deluded and naive can one be

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Calm down:whoa:
We're all one people at the end of the day.

I don't know much about the new guy ahmed xaaf. I know he was a khat man made most of his money from that. Also heard he did use some of that money to help people. Also heard he actually want to help.

But this is the problem it's not only enough to want to do something you also have to have the COMPETENCE i think he lacks that hard.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
These people are toxic if you got something against GM go to mudug and fight them and not rant on the internet :mjlol:
Our words don't kill them, they kill themselves. Go help your people don't expect us to hold this crumbling region together :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending