Leader of galmudug pleads for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
ft.gif

Puntlands safety comes first. Puntland is not the federal government so therefore it's not Puntlands responsibility to take in nomads especially ones from a region with a violence and mooryan problem. They are granny burners. Go look at Marka. There's nothing to be outraged over, that's Farmaajo the dameers responsibility as "madaxweyne". He should be doing his job.
what does farmaajo have to do with this? ur hate for anything except somaliland is unreal. smh

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
what does farmaajo have to do with this? ur hate for anything except somaliland is unreal. smh
I can say the same thing about the leader of Your people khaatumo cali Khalif :trumpsmirk:

Last time I checked farmaajo was the president of Somalia miise did you think he was the president of dhulbhante since his mum is dhulbhante kkkk

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
12 years a dhulo kkkk

I will be a merciful owner my cabiid don't worry
20 years without a family. I am the man who massacred 50k of ur kind and i am the reason why ur ilk are crying on aljazeera. U went from a zoo exhibit to a genocide victim

waraabe

Your superior
20 years without a family. I am the man who massacred 50k of ur kind and i am the reason why ur ilk are crying on aljazeera. U went from a zoo exhibit to a genocide victim

Jkkkk my family is alive alhamudilah but I have enslaved your family :siilaanyolaugh:

I literally own you :siilaanyosmile:

Your ayeeyo used to drink British so I guess that is where your cuqdad comes from :lolbron:

Sxb that's impossible, my ayeeyo doesn't come from a British colony with a "fucking street." You must be confusing my ayeeyo with yours, since yours meets the criteria. :mjlol:

It's funny how your ayeeyo drank British , and now your sister drinks German :drakelaugh:
But worst of all is your president, who chooses Ethiopian :dead:

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb that's impossible, my ayeeyo doesn't come from a British colony with a "fucking street." You must be confusing my ayeeyo with yours, since yours meets the criteria. :mjlol:

It's funny how your ayeeyo drank British , and now your sister drinks German :drakelaugh:

The only tribe the British used to get comfort women from is darod :chrisfreshhah:

Heck there is a reason why you are called reer Douglas :drakelaugh:

How can you sell your daughters so they can get a train ran on them :russ:

Darodwomenmatter:ivers:

The only tribe the British used to get comfort women from is darod :chrisfreshhah:

giphy (21).gif

Who is this Douglas you keep mentioning, is that your grandma's pimp? :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending