Latinos taking over America.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
More than half of USA is Hispanic white. The days of Richard Johnson from Iowa are over. I was in a place called Alamogordo in NM a few days ago and literally no one I spoke to spoke good English

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
US shouldn't have annexed those Spanish colonies. US shouldn't have allowed Mexicans and Cubans etc to just come in. They'll turn the US into a third world country

:snoop:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what world elite wants, you think the top 10 % want nationalist white people to thrive, no! The era of nation states are over they are preparing us for a one world state with one currency and one religion in preparation for the Anti Christ.

They want to weaken family bonds and encourage zina and mixing and mullatos to create more identity crisis and destroy the familial unit all together. Wake up now.

You should be aware that the majority is gonna feel threaten when they have 50-60% of the population. Maybe a civil war is gonna happen in the US? or a race war Eric Cartman was so eager about?

Latinos will start assimilating in larger numbers. They will be considered white in a decade or two. Historically, irish people were not considered white but now they are. America will remain majority white.

Madows could takeover southern states as they are migrating back. Indoyars could be more prominent on the west coast states. Cadaans are left with the midwest and Northeastern states. This is how America will fragment.
Lol at them trying southern states, they can't even control the neighborhoods they have now

in the past they were regarded as white and once they’ve become more integrated they will be counted as white once again, every statistic and projection is just for show

Good. Hate americunts with a burning passion. They're the single biggest exporter of degeneracy, race-bait shit and war. Hope the Gustavos rape, pillage and ethnically cleanse them lol
:banderas::banderas:
I was laughing at this then realized I'm American.

Don't worry though I'll be chillin in my mansion in Hargeisa when the Gustavos come
:denzelnigga:

Trending